American Express - Wes Anderson
Summary: On set with Wes Anderson, the director talks about making movies.
A scene is wrapping up in a faux movie Wes is shooting, and he starts walking around the set attending to business, while at the same time explaining his techniques of filmmaking.
- First, think up a good story.
- Two, how do you tell it?
- Next is your collaborators. Everybody's got some kind...
- Then you mix it all together, and that's more or less it.
"My life is about telling stories. Those my birds? We need those. My card is American Express."
- Director: Wes Anderson
- Creative Director: David Apicella
- Creative Director: Chris Mitton
- Creative Director: Terry Finley
- Copywriter: Dan Kroeger
- Production Company: Moxie Pictures
- Art Director: David Lloyd
- Editor: Vincent Marchand
- Music Company: Search Party Music
- Agency Producer: Alice Mintzer
- Director of Photography: Bob Yeoman