Forums Ad Forum

Swiffer WetJet - Baby Come Back

Swiffer WetJet - Baby Come Back (2008) 02 Aug, 2008 10:46 AM
Swiffer WetJet - Baby Come Back Summary: A woman's old mop tries to win her back with flowers.

Song: Baby Come Back by Player

Buy song from iTunes

archive
[muffin] Very Funny , also love the others (grocery store, pool)

archive
[star bopper] love this commercial! so funny. love the expressions on the girl!

archive
[foxylady] this ad is hilarious! my favorite of the newest swiffer ads!

archive
[JANE] LAST WEEK I WAS PINING AWAY AND JUST FLIPPED ON THE TV. GOD HAD PROMISED ME MY FIANCE WOULD BE BACK SINGING 'BABY COME BACK' VERY SOON. I WAS HALF ASLEEP AND THEN I SAW THIS MOP POP OUT AND START SINGING 'BABY COME BACK' AND MY EYES FLOODED WITH TEARS CUZ GOD USED YOUR AD TO SPEAK TO ME. I HAVEN'T SEEN IT SINCE THEN, THO I KEEP LOOKING. GOD BLESS, YOU GAVE ME HOPE! JANE

archive
[llazy] Who it the flower guy?? He seems so familiar, especially the way he exhales on the word "mop".

archive
[anonymous] i was wondering who the actress is in this commercial? anyone?

Lynne 1
I love this advertising campaign.
The mop and broom seem to have a personality
of their own.
They all make me laugh out loud, but I enjoy the
broom and mop in the grocery store, then sitting together
riding in a cart in the parking lot!
Thanks for the laughs, and of course, it's a great way
to promote Swiffer.

Sandy 1
I love all these commercials from Swiffer...I owned the mop and duster and love it. Just yesterday I was looking for my duster under the sink and it was gone! When my husband got home I asked him about it and he didn't know where it was. I was very upset! This morning he got up early...I was still in bed. All of a sudden I see my swiffer duster poking around the door and my husband singing "Baby come back". I laughed so hard! (My husband had thrown my swiffer in the garbage, grrrr, but I forgave him because he did go thru the garbage to bring my baby back and the laugh I got so early in the morning, It was worth it!
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info