Forums Ad Forum

FreeCreditReport.com - Bicycle

FreeCreditReport.com - Bicycle (2008) 05 Aug, 2008 01:26 PM
FreeCreditReport.com - Bicycle Summary: The FreeCreditReport.com band is back, this time singing about bicycles

Song: FreeCreditReport.com Bicycle Song

archive
[mark johnson] Eric Violette does an excellent job in this series, i would love to learn more about him, he needs to be on Leno or Letterman sometime

archive
[dudette] i love these commercialsthey rock.and i love how they talk about his subcompact and show the same lady from the pirate ad.

archive
[Duuvy] The first three commercials rocked, the bike song is dumb. I doubt it will be as memerorable as the others, or that people will hum or sing it like the others. Sorry.

archive
[Smell what ur cookin] Oh quit whining like the others in the other videos Comments are! This rocks like the others and we need more of'em. Hell I went an tried the place out just because the commercials kick ass. It's memorable because now the old broad who hates them all, who gave the 'yee haw' dude a mean look in the first episode now wants his annoying butt out of her face - that's hilarious! Is the song annoying? Yeah, kinda, but now he's had to dump the subcompact and get a bike and that tune matches the theme - sounds like a plinky piano bicycle-bell ringing girlie-on-a-bike tune! How gay is that? So they're saying, don't look like a weenie - get a real car with real credit. Who cares? It's freakin hilarious and everyone gets all PC and pissy! Stop thinking, ENJOY.

archive
[kristenleigh] the point of the message isn't to check your credit report so you can get a car and not look lame on a bike.... Eric sold his car because gas prices are crazy and he wants to be more eco friendly by riding a bike so he went to the dealer and because he didn't check out his credit report freecreditreport.com he is now stuck with a old,used, lame 70s bike instead of some hot looking bike,if that's even possible hah

archive
[XxWillxX] Yeah have to agree with kristenleigh, exact point of the message.

archive
[Shyeah!] Love this video!
Also have to disagree with Duuvy, already catch myself humming this song XD

archive
[1234] I like his bicycle!
It's a goofy color, but really a fairly classy ride.

Better than the mountain bikes in the beginning, anyways.

archive
[lala] who plays the old lady?

archive
[crusin_in_my_subcompact] ^^^^ #1fan =D!

archive
[crusin_in_my_subcompact] ^^^^ #1fan =D!

archive
[McPogi] Eric Violette sounds a little like Ben folds at the end of the bike commercial...

archive
[That one guy] Someone noticed that the pirate hat is in all four commercials.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p303/IMG_PICS/dream_girl_pirate_hat.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p303/IMG_PICS/new_car_pirate_hat.jpg

archive
[Sandi] I don't see the pirate hat in this video....Thanks for pointing it out--my son and I had fun looking at the other commercials and finding it (well, except the pirate one-that one's easy!)

archive
[DeeBay] I am obsessed with these songs!!!!But this one is sort of lame.I was soooo dissapointed when i first heard it. But i still put it on my iPod with all the others

archive
[Frank] I'll admit when I first saw this new commercial, I didn't think it would be as "catchy" as the others. Now, I CAN'T GET THE SONG OUT OF MY HEAD...F to the R to the e.....

archive
[AJ] I agree with Frank, I thought it was a bad one but now I keep singing it!! VERY Catchy!

archive
[A certain person] Eric Violette doesn't sing in the commercials. He lip-syncs (very well), because he can't speak much English.

archive
[Cl43] A certain person is right. He lip-syncs. I think he is frence-canadian.

archive
[Natalie] FreeCreditReport.com will be having a video contest on YouTube later this summer for those brave and talented enough to video themselves singing any of the freeCredit songs. Although details have not been released, winners of the contest stand to have their credit cards paid off or cash prizes. Please check out this blog for more information: http://www.behind.freecreditsong.com/ Have fun with it!

archive
[ColonialLady] I've been told Eric Violette is his stage name and he is really an attorney in Norfolk, Virginia who played around with YouTube and was "discovered"

splendAd Admin eric 24 In reply to: archive
Where did you hear this?
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info