Forums Ad Forum

Verizon Wireless - LG Dare - Ledge

Verizon Wireless - LG Dare - Ledge (2008) 31 Jul, 2008 09:30 AM
Verizon Wireless - LG Dare - Ledge Summary: A woman walks on a ledge to touch an LG Dare smart phone.

Song: Mutiny by Pendulum

Buy song from iTunes

archive
[mac] Who is that blonde woman? Want to know her name.

archive
[The Devil] One of the best commercials, EVER.

archive
[Veronica] I Want Her Dress!

archive
[Raquel] How do we find the dress?

archive
[jj] i luv the dress

archive
[jj] i luv the dress

archive
[kristi] Who makes that dress?!?!?

archive
[SJ] Is this jessica simpson?

archive
[Ufa] The blonde is amazing! Who is she?

archive
[tarabyt] I really want that dress

archive
[klb] keep the dress...i'll take what's under it

archive
[mike d] Thats funny i thought see was hot and wanted to know who she was. Apparently i wasn't the only one looking for the commercial and girls name.

archive
[shan] i thought she was hot and was lookinjg for her too, and i am a married woman

archive
[MeToo] How funny! I googled LG dare, woman, dress. I want the dress too! I don't really want the woman, I want to BE the woman! Or maybe just have some of her stronger attributes...

archive
[anonymous] The dress is On Time - the actor hired is On Time - - at 00:12, you get a sense () of "all or nothing" from the actress that you can only appreciate if you are a stuntman or have worked with them. My guess is that woman is a pro.
We'll be seeing a lot of her soon, and I wish her the very best.
She is extraordinarily beautiful.

Oh.
And hi-tech cell phones suck.

George
Baltimore

archive
[txkoolkat] I thought that was Kyra Sedgewick in the commmercial.

archive
[Di] SO and I think it is (Gabrielle Anwar)Fiona on Burn Notice. The body build the way she moves and even the way she dresses is the same as on the commercial.

archive
[kookooforprettytoes] I'd hang from that ledge without a net below just for half a chance to suck her toes!

archive
[YaskY] it's Kate moss

archive
[JOHN] IT'S NOT KATE MOSS.

archive
[john] it's not Gabrielle Anwar

archive
[john] It's not Kera Sedgewick. This chick is way better looking than any of these women.

archive
[anonymous] It is definitely Kate Moss

archive
[mel] it is NOT kate moss

archive
[anonymous] did anyone find the dress?

archive
[Anonymous Douchebag] Looks A LOT like Natasha Henstridge from Species and She-Spies.

archive
[Nick] So can anyone figure out who this girl is? I would really like to know.

archive
[Dan] Its Kate Moss. Go to wiki.answers.com

archive
[Laura] It is SO not Kate Moss.

archive
[iwantthatdresstoo!] the dress is an aidan mattox but the dress was altered for the commercial but still has a great line and by the way it is kate moss email verizon if you dont believe me =0 and this is a lesbo convo

archive
[alex+10] let's get lost tonight, you can be my black kate moss tonight. (or you can be my white kate moss) *either way :)

archive
[anonymous] lol... why wouln't she take off those damn heels if she was on a ledge?

archive
[Dan] Laura if it not Kate who is it again go to wiki.answers.com they tell you who she is
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_the_blonde_in_the_lg_dare_commercial

archive
[Crys] I was watching the commercial an i noticed on a ledge across from her what was those things on the building across from her? the first one looked like a half eaten hamburger an the second one looked like a stone frog... can someone plsssssssssss tell me if they know. =) thank you.

archive
[Nick] I think she looks like Marissa Miller.

archive
[Zasha] I absolutely love the shoes.

archive
[Amanda] it kate moss and the dress is from www.aidanmattox.xom, I believe it is style #420740 but yes it is altered a little but nothing that couldn't be takin some where to be altered by any person who can sew.

archive
[jamie] you can't just say, oh oh its Kate Moss and then talk about the dress. I am not sold on Kate Moss. But I tell you this I will search and search to ffind that girl. Then kill a dragon in front of her and marry her.

archive
[timmy] Its Ever Caredine

archive
[ron] anyone remember the tv show where a group of young people had special powers...there was a blonde gal who had reflexes like a cat..she looks just like this gal...if i find out the name ill put it here

archive
[Ron] i found out what show it was...the show was called mutant x and the girl in the show was victoria pratt...she played a character named shalimar fox..i swear from the pictures on the net that show her from the show...she is an exact double to the girl in the commercial

archive
[Denny] Stop the clip at 12 seconds, look at her lips This is not Kate Moss. Does Nicollette Sheridan have a younger daughter ? How about Erika Eleniak

archive
[jamie] Denny is on to something here.

archive
[cavelord] Kate Moss is to flat chested...

archive
[Bob] Ever Carradine ... timmy's right. not even close to kate moss

archive
[212babe] I think this dress is aidan mattox.
www.aidanmattox.com

archive
[Tiffy] I think its aidan mattox style# 054420500 www.aidanmattox.com

archive
[Ron] go here to check put what i mean..its the first picture with her holding a gun..http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0493404/

archive
[Trish] It is Kate Moss. She has been a spokesmodel for Verizon for a while.

archive
[Lo] Is that a half-eaten hamburger??
0:06
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info