Esurance - It's Okay Summary: Erin Esurance enjoys a song by PWRFL Powerful

Song: It's Okay by PWRFL Power

Buy song from iTunes

archive
[Lolz] i love it when retards sing

archive
[eww] u must be a retard cause reguar ppl aren't tht mean

archive
[Frank] I wish I was there when that song was being recorded. I would have beat the singer to death with his microphone.

archive
[derek] i HHHAAATTTEEE this song with a passion

archive
[Ryan] Worst commercial ever.

archive
[Me] Agreed, incredibly terrible commercial. Esurance would do well to remove it from the air.

archive
[Aiesha] I have been going crazy with this STUPID jingle in my head and just looked up the lyrics... even more stupid. STUPID STUPID STUPID!! I hate crappy jingles (coz they all get stuck in my head no matter how annoying)!

archive
[Fred] You gotta wonder - who is this company polling that is giving a thumbs up to this whole lame 'adventures of erin esurance' campaign?

archive
[alana jordan] u are all stupid if you don't like the song, why would you look it up if you didn't like it, retards!

archive
[a person] Because we feel compelled to know that other people hate this song just as much as we do. You're the retard for calling everyone else out

archive
[Allie] Everyone hates it, but it makes you remember it doesn't it?

archive
[crazy ninja 202] I like this song....makes me feel good

archive
[crzyninjasbby.] Im gonna have to agree with alana jordan. Losers.

archive
[tapoutrightnow@aol.com] Man, I can't STAND THIS COMMERCIAL. He's saying "release your powerful power cuz it feels good"? It sounds like he's BS'ing the lyrics because he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. I wish some commercials-- this one included-- would feature the character making an ass out of him/herself being violently murdered in some fashion, or perhaps struck in the head with a sledgehammer and bleeding out until the end of the commercial. THIS COMMERCIAL IS BOLLOCKS.

archive
[crazy ninja 202] If this song makes you feel good, then cutting your head off with a dull knife should also feel good

archive
[Attaboy] WTF is wrong with ppl today , why so much hate if you dont like it dont listen . In fact make your own song i bet tons of ppl think it would suck , at least these guys are trying at life instead of sitting on the sidelines hating everything , get your mind correct

archive
[Philip Vallido] his singing voice is amazing...and this commercial makes perfect sense. (sarcasm)

archive
[ZoomZoomZoom] You guys shouldn't use "retard" as an insult. It's not only rude to the retard community, but it also makes you sound ignorant. GET A BETTER VOCABULARY PEOPLE! XOXO

archive
[Horrorchic420] first off its not "retard" its "mentally challenged" get it right...and second I like this jingle so i guess "EVERYONE doesnt like it" is false...so people if you dont like it just get a life...

archive
[Rob] Hey do you remember the Quiznos Sponge Monkeys? I mean it MUST have been written by the same peeps! THE WORST COMMERCIAL EVER, IN FACT I THINK I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE TONIGHT BECAUSE OF IT. THANKS ESURANCE. ..AND BY THE WAY I TRIED TO GET A QUOTE ONLINE AND YOUR RATES WERE TRULY THE WORST..SUCK IT!

archive
[kayla] yeah he may not be a good singer but i love this song. i have it on my myspace :)

archive
[Dude] Wow people arguing over a shitty jingle. What has the world come to?

archive
[Dude] Wow people arguing over a shitty jingle. What has the world come to?

archive
[888yu2] it is a good song!! and the commercial goes with it :D not like that "what i like about you" commercials..now those are annoying!!!

archive
[anonymous] lyrics suck as much as every other commercial they made. nothing to do with car insurance. what market are they seeking anyway?

archive
[anonymous] That was awesome.

archive
[steph] i like this i want the guitar tabs

wait it's on myspace
kool

archive
[deca241] Is this song a joke? Or has it really moved units? Lol

archive
[reb] well i like this song. other people can suck a dick.

archive
[PWRFL Power] I am a dumbass and cannot write songs so i bullshit the lyrics and then some shitty car insurance company uses my shitty song in their commerical and now i'm gonna get me 15 minutes of fame..... "cause it feels gooood"

archive
[Savannah] I would of thought that the worst Esurance commercial was the one where the guy in the mustache was saying "Oh be careful. You might smudge!" but nope, this one pretty much takes the cake. I wonder how many customers they've lost just by putting up commercials like these. 0_o

archive
[Ahnon E. Muss II] Wise man once say, "Arguing over internet like running in Special Olympics---even if you win, you still retarded."

archive
[brent etherden] what has this world come 2, first off no he is not a good singer but hes one hell of a guitarist, just listen to the music its crazy , his fingerpicking is excellent if n e one has a tab for this id love to learn to play it but personally i think my vocals would b abit better lol

archive
[Logan] the guitar part is beautiful, I found this link by searching for the tabs myself.

archive
[mike] the lyrics have nothing do to with car insurance it's rare that a commercial ever has anything to do with what it's selling this commercial has nothing to do with car insurance it's just advertising to get in peoples head and make them remember esurance either way this song also makes me happy and i'm a bitter fucking lonely normal boring person and even i can feel the beauty in this song i'm glad esurance used it and introduced me to it

archive
[HMMM] i agree his singing isnt good, but his acoustic guitar work is incredible if u listen to the full song. i wish i could play that good. say what u want about his act, but there r much worse acts out there today making millions.

archive
[Christian] THAT SONG SUCKED

its ok to release ur pwfrl pwerd is what it sounds like hes saying

I WANT TO FUCKING KICK HIM

archive
[Daddy Long Legs] More of his awesome lyrics.

"I will throw a tomato at you. Tomato juice all over your face ... When you are mean to me I wish it was an apple not a tomato ....

FTL

archive
[Daddy Long Legs] More of his awesome lyrics.

"I will throw a tomato at you. Tomato juice all over your face ... When you are mean to me I wish it was an apple not a tomato ....

FTL

archive
[Millie] When this commercial came on I was like... WHAT THE HELL?!

So silly.

archive
[LOVER OF THE COMMERICIAL] LORD I LOVE THIS SONG ITS FUNNY YOU KNOW WHY CAUSE IT FEELS GOOOODDDD NIGGA'S IF YALL DNT LIKE IT WHY U LOOK IT UUP HATERS OBVIOULSY IT WAS GOOD ENOUGH TO BE ON T.V LIKE YOUR MOMMA STRIPPIN

archive
[Dr. Jerry Janowicz] So, nobody knows where to find the guitar tab for that song?

archive
[,] Worst song and commercial ever.

archive
[jon] that song is hilarious. . .my bro and i laugh about it all the time

archive
[person with sense] um....when i first heard it, it was kewl...but as i said i heard it...from another room...when i saw it was an e-surance commercial i was like. what the fudge does that have to do with insurance. i was thinking it was for tampons or a commercial college.

archive
[person with sense] um.... i guess its not okay to be yourself because someone wrote a song saying it was okay. me and my sis crack up wheneva we hear this song. i dont pay attention to the pink-haired lady. Like i said before...this song makes no sense.

archive
[someone else] Yep I agree...that singer sucks, makes me wish I was deaf so that stupid jingle wouldn't be stuck in my head.

And Sony created the magic MUTE button...all better now

archive
[rick] This is what happens when japanese people learn to speak engrish.

archive
[Flied Lice! (sorry thats mean)] I really wanted to look up the lyrics to this commercial. Everytime it comes on i try to change the channel but just couldnt do it because we really wanted to know what he was saying. I just couldnt understand what he was saying in the middle, the powerful power. What in the world does that even mean? I think its because some words just dont translate from Chinese to English so they just threw in something else. You know what? now that i think about it, i wonder if its that crazy Asain guy from American Idol that sang she bang she bang! a few years ago. if so...thats sad.

archive
[the guy who played the guitar in the comercial] It's okay to be yourself
It's okay to be yourself
Because you are you
It's okay to be yourself
It's okay to release your
powerful power because it
feels good

come on people cant we just get along, release ur anger, and powerful power...i mean it feels good
i was just being myself and i think u should too... in addition nigga, retard, mentally challenged, and talkin about the asian countries is not very nice either
tsk tsk... it feels good to be nice!!!!!!=D
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info