Forums Ad Forum

Sleep Number - SHeDAISY

Sleep Number - SHeDAISY (2008) 28 Mar, 2008 02:08 PM
Sleep Number - SHeDAISY Summary: The members of the band SHeDAISY are shown relaxing in their Sleep Number beds.

Song: 23 Days by SHeDAISY

Buy song from iTunes

archive
[Ian] Worst commercial. Even worse lyrics. Why can't eagles fly?!?!? THEY CAN FLY YOU IDIOTS!

archive
[John] Ian do you think they are that dumb? Maybe you should pull your head out of your butt and figure out the story behind the lyrics before you make an ass out of yourself! They eagles they are referring to are buses that artist often take, much like the bus they were in during the commercial. Who is the idiot now?

Think before you speak or don't speak at all!

archive
[Kowboy] Why are the buses the eagles? Is there something in the names of the buses, or is it just being poetic?

archive
[Beth] Where in the world do you get your information John? Please share with the class.

archive
[William] It would have been nice for John to include a better explanation as I had never heard of an "Eagle Bus" either. According to wikipedia: The "Eagle Bus" is a coach with a long and interesting history. During its production of over four decades, some 8,000 Eagle coaches were built in four different countries on two continents, and they had been the trademark of Continental Trailways for over three decades. Once again "Eagle Coaches" are being made in Brownsville,TX USA. As of January 2007, Silver Eagle Bus Mfg. offers the following models: Model 15 in 38ft, 40ft, and 45ft versions, Model 20 in 38ft, 40ft, and 45ft versions, and the new design Model 25 in 40ft and 45 foot.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagle_Bus

archive
[Dave] Damn, John...defensive aren't we. I thought the same as Ian initially. And William, wow dude...I feel so informed right now, thank you!
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info