Forums Ad Forum

Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee - Moving

Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee - Moving (2008) 11 May, 2008 04:42 PM
Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee - Moving Summary: A guy complains about helping his friend move.

Song: Moving by They Might Be Giants

archive
[dylan] this commercial is horrible. cant believe they ran it. i could have better with a gl2, adobe, and reason

archive
[Caleb] This commercial is great! After moving in and out of college, nearly everyone I know can relate to this! I love how it captures the immobilizing dread of finally getting to the air hockey table!

archive
[VMR] I so agree with caleb lol I have helped way too many people move and.. watched while too many people helped me move haha, it's always good to have something to drink lol but idc much for starbucks

archive
[Dakota] This Commercial iz "KICK ASS" play it all year long oh yea...."I forgot all about the air hockey table!" lmao

archive
[perri] Yeah, I like this one too! Funny, it was the music and not the words that first grabbed me; but, together they really make the commercial work.

archive
[Anthony] its annoying. stop it

archive
[Ironrain] This commercial rocks. i kinda wish the song was a bit longer though. its my favorit commercial out right now and i always bump my TV when it comes on. Way to go DD!!!!!!

archive
[brittany] omfg i love this commercial its so funny

archive
[anonymous] who are the operatic singers

archive
[phanphuckintastic] love it love it

archive
[bad back] pure genius

archive
[Heather] I don't know why but I love the song...I'm going to use it as a ringtone, because it makes me smile, and gets stuck in my head. Lovin' it!

archive
[Jon] I love this commercial what is the name of the song

archive
[big ced baby] you guys really should make a longer version of this song. this sh!t kicks major donkey "d".....

archive
[Sco] Awesome ! Yes... the song needs to have another verse.

archive
[LuLu] who are the boys in the commercial?

archive
[Orca Raptalon] Listen..anyone who hates this commercial is a old person trapped in a young body...the opera "AHHHH" after the air hockey table line is CLASSIC!!! love the song dunno if it They Might Be Giants or Weird Al sounds like both of their styles..

archive
[cangonian] best commercial jingle ever!

archive
[Travis] I like it its cool i like the music

archive
[James] The song roked and the hockey table was classic, but i wish the song would have lasted longer lol.

archive
[james] dylan ur a moron if u dont like that comercials ir and idiot i dont kno wats going on in ur ming but i bet its not something normal if u dont like that

archive
[Chunder Munchkin] I may cry knowing there will never be an extention of this song.

archive
[Lee] hey where can I download the full song?

archive
[Lee] yes! I there is a Full song! (oh and sorry about the repeat comment, I didn't know how this reply thing work)

archive
[josh is daddy] this is my fav commercial

archive
[robert] where can i download this song

archive
[Rebot] It is absolutely awful

archive
[Travis] Oh yeah, also I hope his friend at least gave him a handy for the help!

archive
[Mike D] I do love how the Indians working at the store almost completely hide their utter contempt for the locals.

archive
[Melissa] I think this commercial is so hilarious...I love dunkin donuts commercials like doin' things is what I like to doooo YES!

archive
[rome] this commercial is hot. i had to find this on the internet. i want this song as a ringtone. that will be so hot. i give this song a 10 out of 5. this shit is hot

archive
[kenzie] luv dis thing

archive
[lol its funny] adrian

archive
[the music is cool] ching chong

archive
[the music is cool] ching chong

archive
[mrs piip] Hey! I'm an old person trapped in an old persons body...and I LOVE this commercial/tune! so there! it ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

archive
[Greatest] Greatest commercial ever!!!!

archive
[Dunkin Donuts For life although Ive never had it.] Greatest commercial EVAR. Where can I download this?

archive
[anonymous] I have searched for it to download it and found nothing. Limewire has it but it won't play it.

archive
[ThugDiva] My fiancee and I love this song so much that not only do we find ourselves humming it, but we are trying to incorporate it into our wedding in November! We're gonna walk down the isle handcuffed together as the instrumental part plays!

archive
[Chase] This party sucks!!!!!!!!!!!
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info