Forums Ad Forum

Dodge Journey - Animates

Dodge Journey - Animates (2008) 11 Apr, 2008 03:43 PM
Dodge Journey - Animates Summary: An animated family drives a 2009 Dodge Journey through a cartoon world.

Song: A.M. 180 by Grandaddy

Buy song from iTunes

archive
[theDC7] Nice song choice. Who on the agency team picked that song? Where did you hear it from? Why do you think it worked for your message? I am a big Grandaddy fan and think their music is incredible. They also had "Nature's Anthem" on a Honda commercial.

archive
[billyc] I'm huge fan of Grandaddy as well and barely believed my ears when I heard "AM 180" used in a commercial. It is a shame the band is no longer together but when they were making records I couldn't help but think their music was ahead of its time. I also am curious how this team came about finding and selecting this song for the commercial since Grandaddy is a bit more of an obscure indie band. Perhaps since both the band and song don't carry mass recognition they didn't play any lyrics and instead just looped that deliciously infectious melody of synth and fuzz guitar power chords.

archive
[shabby] Here's an odd thing, the version I keep seeing on television shows the kid in the left passenger seat with really weird facial hair.

archive
[howdy] the creative director (james clunie) decided on the music. he's a huge grandaddy fan.

archive
[mom] I know the kid with the really weird facial hair. We had a good laugh. He is trying to grow some facial hair.lol
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info