Forums Ad Forum

GE - Ecomagination - Clouds

GE - Ecomagination - Clouds (c. 2008) 22 Mar, 2008 09:26 AM
GE - Ecomagination - Clouds Summary: People move buckets of water up in the clouds.

Song: Have You Ever Seen the Rain written by John Fogerty performed by JuJu Stulbach

Song: Have You Ever Seen the Rain? by Creedence Clearwater Revival

Buy song from iTunes

archive
[Josey] One of the worst singers I've ever heard. Breathy to the point of asthmatic, offkey, makes you wonder whether she received her voice training in a TB ward.

The whole commercial seems like the brainchild of some GE marketing genius whose moment of inspiration occurred while waiting in line at a Starbucks for a double skim latte.

archive
[Dr.Love] This person needs their hearing checked in the worst way...more so than the 97yr old grandpa that keeps saying "What?...What's that? you say your tone death"

I love the commerical, the cover by the Mosquitos JuJu Stalback is awsome. Every time I hear it I turn it up and just stop what ever I'm doing in hopes that just once it will play all the way through.

Ge as a company may be one of the one's quickign our Global Warming, but their commericals puts our minds at rest with such great sounds as this song.

archive
[Josey] "I love the commerical, the cover by the Mosquitos JuJu Stalback is awsome." Gawd... what a moron.

archive
[me] it doesn't matter where an ad was thought up. what matters is the end result, and this is a great end result. it has a story. it makes you feel good. it calms us. and it stops people from hating GE for one second.

don't hate on it cause it's beautiful. i'm sure you hate bravia's commercials too.

archive
[Josey stinks] I liked this commerical. Enough to bring me to this page. JuJu Stalbach sounds great.

archive
[Nicole] Some of you are down right harsh! I really liked the song and I was looking for it online but I couldn't find the singer they used. The only singers that come up are Creedence Clearwater. Is there even a full format of this song using that singer?

archive
[Josey is pretty smart] Re: "The whole commercial seems like the brainchild of some GE marketing genius whose moment of inspiration occurred while waiting in line at a Starbucks for a double skim latte."

"Stocks Fall After GE Results Disappoint - Stocks Decline After Disappointing GE Profits; Consumer Reading Shows Unease"
Friday April 11, 10:24 am ET
By Tim Paradis, AP Business Writer
"NEW YORK (AP) -- Wall Street fell Friday after a disappointing first-quarter report from General Electric Co. stoked concern about the health of corporate profits and the wider economy. The major indexes lost more than 1 percent."

archive
[itunes link] http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?i=277931759&id=277931696&s=143441

if you like this you'll love the 3 Mosquitos CDs.

archive
[StL Steve] Love it* I think I will invest some $ in GE stock

good to hear your voice again Juju!

luv ya!
StL Steve

archive
[Dan Soschin] Great cover - very different. The orginal is an all-time great as far as songs go, but I think this cover introduces another generation to a unique and clever version. The ad is also great branding for GE and made us start talking about them, so it served its purpose well. You might not get rich off of GE stock over the next few years; but you surely won't go broke.

archive
[Isaac] cool song

archive
[Gary] Beautiful version of a great song. Downloaded it from BearShare but beware, as it was a trojan virus. Looking for a full cut version by JuJu. She is pretty cute too. Josey is clueless and renders an "Ignore".

archive
[M] I like this song and want to download it. I can only find the CCR one?!

archive
[DynamicDamien] Am I wrong, or does she also arrange this song in a 3/4 time signature, as opposed to the original 4/4 time of the CCR version.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info