Forums Ad Forum

Zyrtec - Indoor Outdoor

Zyrtec - Indoor Outdoor (c. 2008) 22 Mar, 2008 09:28 PM
Zyrtec - Indoor Outdoor Summary: A woman talks about how Zyrtec can be used for both indoor and outdoor allergies.  
archive
[anonymous] She's so hot

archive
[anonymous] I'm glad she can do what she wants when she wants because I'm gonna take that girl on a date!

archive
[jerry ross] freer??? is that even a fucking word??

archive
[Anna] AHH! I fucking HATE this woman! I don't know why, I just do. I think it's her green and yellow eye make up.

archive
[anonymous] she is soooo annoying and fake!

archive
[anonymous] I would love to knoe who makes her top, I can't find anything like it, can anyone help? Suzi

archive
[anonymous] sorry (know) Suzi

archive
[anonymous] i hate how she does that little pause before she says freer...she knows you're not sure if its a word or not and is rubbing your face in it

archive
[anonymous tango] some of you people are haters. you know she's hot! don't be jealous!

archive
[hair frantic] I want her hair cut!

archive
[anonymous] Looks like we have some jealous women out there who can't appreciate a beautiful woman

archive
[anonymous] She's also in a whitening strips commercial, i seen it earlier today

archive
[anonymous] Who is this woman? I'm completely in love!

archive
[anonymous] anybody find out where to get the yellow top yet?

archive
[Cindy] I think she is like a breath of fresh air.

archive
[s] did anyone find out where to get that yellow top?

archive
[ferrall] I want her top off shackittootttt

archive
[ferrall] shakeitoooottttt

archive
[anonymous] Her name is Megan Paul. She's in an axe(axe in paris) commerical & also the whitening strips commercial

archive
[anonymous] i think she is absolutely beautiful

archive
[anonymous] Yellow top is made by tibi and is calle the st. tropez embroidered tunic.

archive
[anonymous] Does she not have messed up teeth? Take a look!!!

rlh1961 9
Cute dog!
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info