Forums Ad Forum

GE Healthcare - Love Story

GE Healthcare - Love Story (2008) 07 Mar, 2008 09:52 AM
GE Healthcare - Love Story Summary: A man creates a chain reaction that injures many people while trying to get the attention of a girl

Song: In Summer by Cao Fang

Buy song from iTunes

archive
[david] who is the actor and actress?

archive
[anonymous] What city is that?

archive
[Nini] I want to say the place this took place in is Yangshuo I stayed there for 5 days while on tour through the Li river,it's such a beautiful place. I'd love to return someday if you look up YANGSHUO on wikipedia you'll see a shot of the town from the sky =]

archive
[yellowmustang94] What are the words to the song in English?

archive
[lemara] what is the name of that song

archive
[Kriistal] The song is In Summer by Cao Fang. I have it on my Ipod and I have listened to it 300 times. (Litterally) My boyfriend loves this song to. He's Chinese. And the wierd thing is that hes a dude.

archive
[Yoko] if any 1 finds the lyrics tell me plz?? i prefer translated but Chinese is OK to. Thx

archive
[Yoko] if any 1 finds the lyrics tell me plz?? i prefer translated but Chinese is OK to. Thx

archive
[Kara] if you f ers paid attention then u would f en see its at the top. Stupid crazy b****es

archive
[Kara] I apologize , my friend typed on my computer. I didnt mean for her to type explicitly.

archive
[JJ] KAAAARRRRRAAAAA!!!!!

archive
[Larissa] Im so happy i found out what the song was! that commercial is adorable

archive
[Larissa] Im so happy i found out what the song was! that commercial is adorable

archive
[Larissa] thanks for posting this! that commercial is adorable

archive
[Cheryl] That commercial is so sweet and just lovely.

archive
[Jinsu] Any idea for Actor and Actress?

archive
[Isaiah] I love the song too! I wish it was a little longer though.

archive
[anonymous] I'd love to know the actress' name. If anybody knows, please email me: rca47@yahoo.com Thanks.

archive
[anonymous] If anyone knows the name of the actress, please email me as well @ joyturn@hotmail.com

Thanks

archive
[anonymous] i love the song too!
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info