Forums Ad Forum

FreeCreditReport.com - Dream Girl

FreeCreditReport.com - Dream Girl (2007) 05 Feb, 2008 09:47 PM
FreeCreditReport.com - Dream Girl Summary: A man, with the help of his band, voices his regret over his marriage.  
archive
[Terry Hanners] The Eric and the guys doing the freecreditreport.com commercials are great. Want to see more!

archive
[alexx] not the best one, but still amazing :)

archive
[mackenzie] i luv dis commercials they rock the pants off flying monkeys

archive
[mackenzie] i luv dis commercials they rock the pants off flying monkeys

archive
[dre] i memorized the pirate song

archive
[kc] Eric is so HOT!!!

archive
[Penelope Cross] At last, some shred of real human thought expressed in words and some small fragment of melody, not just stupid iteration with no music, except what sounds like some oaf stomping his feet and one cord, ham handedly strummed.
Beat is very good, but not everything in music. Perhaps there is hope for music yet. Please God don't let music and poetry die !

archive
[Billy Jo] i luv ur commercials! i memorized all three of them!! cant wait 4 more

archive
[FX] So the girl didn't tell him her credit was bad. If he'd had free credit report dot com, she probably wouldn't have told him. So he's saying that if he'd used free credit report dot com he could have checked out her credit report without her knowing (illegal)? Or does it say that free credit report dot com will let you check out anybody's credit report (also illegal)?

archive
[me :D] dude....is this a real band, and do they have a myspace?

archive
[davi hernandez] this is cool love the commercials keep the good job up baby!!!

archive
[Klayton] No FX, note that in the lyrics it said, if WE went to freecreditreport.com stating that they would of went on together.

archive
[Bob] the commercials are pretty cool, but i think that they are pretty lame, unless you don't have a life and all you do is watch tv all day. I hope they don't make anymore of these stupid commercials. They make as much sense as someone trying to tell you in another language that their toe hurts

archive
[Michael Jordan A.K.A fag boy] dude these commercials R ballin!!! but there kindna gay cuz ther more boring than a wore down boot!! the singer looks like he's on glue

archive
[Charlotte] I memorized every single song!
:) My fave is the pirate one, then the dream Girl one, then the car one.

archive
[ragina] F-R-E-E that spells free credit report.com BABY i saw there add on my tv thought about going but was too la znow instead of rolling fly im rolling phatmy legs are stiking to the vinal and my possy;s getting laughed at F-R-E-E that spells free credit report.com BABY.

archive
[Cupcakes ar dope] Hilarious. I want more.

archive
[Savannah] I probably wouldn't listen to him without the funny lyrics but it's a great commercial. :D:D:D

archive
[Brenda] I think that Eric Violette is a fox ... in a nerdy sort of way ... There is something about his grin that warms this granny's blood. <3 He could lean his guitar in the corner of my room any day! Makes this cougar grrrrrowwwwllll .

archive
[bryce] i love those songs!! very catchy...i could sing those songs all day!! you guys need to make up more!!

archive
[Tyrea] this on is almost than well i was shopping fo a new car which ones me a cool convertable or a suv. to bad i didnt know my credit was wack now im driving down the lot in a used sub compact f-r-e-e that spells free credit report dot com baby so thier adds on my tv thought about going but was to lazy no instead of looking fly and rolling fat ,u legs are sticking to the vinnel and my pasis getting laughed at f-r-e-e that spells free credit report dot com baby!!!!!

archive
[whos the chick?]

archive
[whos the chick?]

archive
[Bill] You should spend less time watching commercials and more time in school learning to spell Tyrea.

archive
[Niki] Which one was the first commercial?? I remember seeing the "Dream Girl" commercial months before the second one aired.

archive
[paula] If he wants to "be a happy bachelor with a dog and a yard" he needs to change the song he is singing to the Tammy Wynette classic of "D-I-V-O-R-C-E"

archive
[knickel] i got love 4 this thing!!!!!!

archive
[i_rock101] i luv these songs!!<3! my fave is dream girl its awesome:D

archive
[Gullyborg] This commercial is an insult to the sanctity of marriage. The low life hippie scum should get a job instead of hanging out and playing guitar with his stoner buddies, and the woman should dump him and find a real man who remembers that "for richer for poorer" part of the wedding vows. I hate this commercial!

archive
[PianoMan] Have to agree with GullyBorg. This commercial fails on so many levels. His feelings for the girl would be different if he'd known she had bad credit history? Sounds like true love to me. And if he thinks he could afford a house as a bachelor, why not just buy the house himself? You don't have to get a joint mortgage just because you're married, moron.

And by the way, the songs suck and are insipidly annoying. They make me want to take a baseball bat to the head of everyone in those commercials.

archive
[SpiritFire777] Okay, here’s what nobody else seems to get in this series of commercials. In the first two, we see the main guy (Eric, as I now know) moaning because HIS credit stinks because someone hacked him.

So in the Dream Girl commercial, what no one seems to notice or comment on is that he is now BLAMING his dream girl that he married for his sucky credit!

Since he was a broke loser in the first two, could someone explain to me how it’s HER fault now?? He says he’d be a happy bachelor with a dog and a yard…from the initial fact that his credit sucks, it would make more sense to assume he’s lucky to be living in someone else’s basement because he couldn’t afford his own rent (because his credit sucks, remember.)

His yard and a dog would most likely be a junkyard with a junkyard dog living in his crappy car…if he hadn’t married his dream girl and was lucky enough to find parents who let a slob like him move in!

archive
[JG] Gullyborg, Pianoman, spitfire777: It's a commercial, not a social commentary. Lighten up. Do you take everything so seriously?

archive
[Ga.Peach] Hey,who is the old guy,base guitar player in this group?Looks to me like richie talbot.Is that you,Ritchie?Another,old guy from the River Band days in Monkton-4 corners-like your ads.

archive
[Floisha] WOW! I love these! THEY ARE BEAST! I memorized all of them, I rock, right? I agree spiritfire777!

archive
[ketnerj] To the person who asked if this "band" had a Mysapce: No. Eric is a French actor, (http://www.ericviolette.com/index_eng.php) and does not actually sing the songs. The songs are written and sung by Dave Mulhefeld, Senior Copy Writer at the Martin Agency, a Richmond, VA based advertising agency. According to my wife (who works with Dave's wife), freecreditreport.com was not willing to compensate Dave enough, so they ditched him for another writer, which is why the newest commercial about bicycles sucks.

archive
[crood] Can someone explain why bad credit forces him to work in a Pirate Restaurant? Did he lose some high paying job because of his credit score?

archive
[Russ] As a gay man. I have the biggest crush on these guys !!!! WOOOF
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info