Forums Ad Forum

Diet Coke - Roller Girl

Diet Coke - Roller Girl (2005) 20 Sep, 2006 04:00 PM
Diet Coke - Roller Girl Summary: A bunch of friends are skating on the beach. The blonde sips her Diet Coke at the end.

Song: Starry Eyed Surprise by Paul Oakenfold by Shifty

Buy song from iTunes

Song: Everybody's Talkin' by Harry Nilsson

Buy song from iTunes

archive
[Prairiegirl] I love this ad!
It reminds me of growing up in Chicago and spending time on Oak Street Beach in the summertime, with my friends!
Ahhhh!!!

archive
[CA-Joe] Yeah, me too Prairiegirl! I can't get enough of it, I want it all the time, (the ad, not the coke). It's a perfect ad, it's visually appealing, it's fun, and very joyful! I love it!

archive
[Edward McLaughlin] It's so summery and she's so pretty:)

archive
[Nicholas] When I saw this ad my jaw dropped. She looks exactly like my ex-girlfriend; and the song topped it off... as it was her and my favorite song for a long time. Showed her the commercial on this site and she was amazed.

archive
[kim] anyone know were i can get that pink top she is wearing

splendAd Admin keith 526
kim,
On another site of ours someone commented that the top is by La Rok and it's their pink sequin halter. But keep in mind this commercial is a few years old now, so don't know if that top is available anymore.

archive
[CA-Joe] You know this Ad must be getting some attention as Coke decided to use it twice on the season final of America Idol this past month even though it a about 2 or 3 years old.

I liked it enough to search the web for it a couple of times and some of you (out there) must also be interested in this ad and in Nicole Vicius based on these comments.

I’d like to know how many of you have searched the web for this ad and love to watch it over again just for fun. It perks me up when I watch it, and it always puts a big smile on my face - every single time.

archive
[Allison] Hey, I thought the same thing too about Chicago and the beach. I grew up there in the 70's and 80's and this was a cool reminder. I love the commercial!!!

archive
[mac] i love the bubbles

archive
[anonymous] What's the blonde's name?

splendAd Admin keith 526
Nicole Vicius, who we list up in the Cast section, is the blonde.

archive
[mixpix] the lighting, the clouds & the surreal atmosphere gained from the combination add to the appeal of the ad. The young lady (Nicole Vicius) certainly sells the product. Her skin tone is perfect. I know the area, north of Malibu, Zuma, where the commercial is filmed. It looks to be filmed in late fall or early winter?

Anyway, howmany commercials get commented on years after production & show up on the 2008 summer Olympics in Bejing in prime time? I will go out on a limb & say this is one of the best commercials of all time.

archive
[Jax] Hey !
My girlfriend absolutely loves that girl's top, so if anyone knows where I could find it, I'd love to offer it to her. (I know the commercial's old and everything, but you never know! Thanks

archive
[random] thanks for posting this; it's a great commercial; funny how it captures our dream of a perfect day!

lmaojkok 1
For the guy who asked where he could find that top: It's a Rock & Republic top, Paris Hilton wore it before, you probably won't be able to find it right now unless you're very lucky & plus since it being R&R it'll cost you a fortune or at least $300
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info