Forums Ad Forum

Gatorade - League of Clutch

Gatorade - League of Clutch (2007) 27 Dec, 2007 10:32 PM
Gatorade - League of Clutch Summary: When all seems lost, heroes of the game come through.

Song: Carmina Burana: O Fortuna composed by Carl Orff

Buy song from iTunes

archive
[Janice] Excellent Commercial !

archive
[CREDITS] CREDITS:

CREATIVE DIRECTORS: Jon Flannery and Doug Behm
COPYWRITER: Ron D'Innocenzo
ART DIRECTOR: Steve Drifka
PRODUCER: Rob Jaeger
SFX: Method
EDITING: Bob Carr of Red Car

archive
[Ross] best commercial ever

archive
[Tom LoSauro] Between the music and the scenes - I had goose bumps for ten minutes after the commercial and I can't get the tune out of my head....................

archive
[Sandra] I don't know who is selecting the athletes for Gatorade commercials, but this is a winner...using some of the best athletes and role models in the business.
I can watch this one over and over!

archive
[James] Every few decades a classic commercial appears, this is one. The photography is pure art, the music is majestic. But this is more than a commercial. This is the only accurate depiction I have ever seen of what it is like to be "in the zone", "deadly focused", etc. As a former professional athlete I know first hand how everything "seems" to stand still while you put every ounce of your being into "the moment" Now every one has the chance to see what it is like first hand.

archive
[Angela] This commercial is truly a work of art. Amazing! I get goosebumps, too, every time I see it.

archive
[Mark] Magnifico!!!

archive
[MIKE VEGAS] I WATCH THIS COMMERCIAL EVERY MORNING TO GET ME STARTED THE MUSIC JACKS UP MY ADRENALINE AND GOOSE BUMPS FLAIR UP ALL OVER MY BODY. THE MOST POWERFUL COMMERCIAL EVER MADE

archive
[Virginia] This commercial gives me a thrill every time I see or hear it. Congratulations to whoever thought this up and put it into reality.

splendAd Admin keith 526
"CREDITS", thanks. I updated our credits above.

archive
[John] Prodigious...Plain and simple

archive
[anonymous] Without a doubt, the best comercial i've ever seen

archive
[Jake] great site!

archive
[anonymous] lol i have been looking all over for this dang song.. its like an addictive tune stuck in my head.

archive
[sam] what are they using to produce these commercials?

archive
[Lazarus] I hate these commercials, specially the Garnett's one.
They do not fit.

archive
[ALEXANDER LEE] CREDITS:
ALEXANDER LEE 3D VFX ARTIST
FLOYD RAMER 3D VFX ARTIST
SEAN DURNAN 3D VFX ARTIST

splendAd Admin keith 526
Alexander,
Thanks. Updated.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|