Forums Ad Forum

Motorola - RAZR2 - Fight

Motorola - RAZR2 - Fight (2007) 05 Sep, 2007 07:43 AM
Motorola - RAZR2 - Fight Summary: A man and woman in the subway fight each other using RAZR2 phones like sword blades.

Song: Le Disko by Shiny Toy Guns

Buy song from iTunes

archive
[Trina D] Loved this ad, I looked foward to it coming on. The song is great and the actors are cool with their karate-like moves.

archive
[Tina] Thank you so much. I couldn't for some reason find this commercial after seeing it only once. Luckily, a string of related words led me to this site! Thanks!

archive
[SOPHIE !] OH MY GOD! I was getting insane because I wasn't able to find this song.. The commercial, the phone and the song are awesome! :)

archive
[Mariana] oh, its so cool that i can find this song, its so amazing the whole commercial, love it, just love it!!!

archive
[florence] oh yeah, the guy in the commercial is sooooo hot mmm yeah... i just wanna fuck with him, and also with the girl

archive
[Bojana] i'm sorry but the male actor in this commercial drives me crazy
i think he's gorgeous
and i've been searching google for who he is
could anyone be of any assistance

archive
[Julie] haha i agree with Bonja..the actor is basically the cheese to my macaroni.:P

archive
[petbat] It's a disgusting ad, promoting violence; I suppose quite befitting to American culture as displayed in Iraq and elsewhere. Shame on you Motorola

archive
[REVEAL_MAN] Hi, girls!
Although I'm gay, I like him too, but I've got GOOD NEWS for all of you: MOTO RAZR2 ACTOR is Matt Mullins (Matthew Mullins) and HIS Website is http://www.matthewmullins.com/

Have a fun!

K.R.,
Reveal_Man

archive
[Draco] Nevermind the guy who is the woman in the Ad.

archive
[Draco] Nevermind, I found her, she is Nikolett Barabas.

archive
[Rodrigo] Thanks Draco!!Great job! I looked all over the net and could not find her. ..until now...i´m seeing her pics..i´m speechless..do u have her phone number?

splendAd Admin keith 526
Thanks, REVEAL_MAN and Draco. I updated the cast above to include Matthew and Nikolett.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info