Forums Ad Forum

Jeep Liberty - Pouring In

Jeep Liberty - Pouring In (2007) 10 Oct, 2007 11:30 AM
Jeep Liberty - Pouring In Summary: A man leaves his sunroof open and finds himself singing with a chorus of animals

Song: Rock Me Gently by Andy Kim

archive
[James] Totally beyond awesome!

archive
[MIchael] Super Awesome commercial - fantastic idea

archive
[shannon] soooooooo cute.

archive
[Cathy] Usually commercials direct my attention away from the TV...but as I was watching Animal Planet, this commercial came on, I was actaully walking out of the room, but heard a great song...saw some animals....I am thinking "I wonder what this is about"....so I was intrigued....something that just does not normally happen with me and commercials. So I would venture to say that Jeep Liberty has a true winner with this one! It is what all advertisers should be after....catch the viewers eye and ear....and intrigue..not force on us! Way to go Jeep Liberty! You have hit the jackpot with this one! I hope more advertisers will follow your lead!

archive
[nora] The VERY Best! Baby, baby rock me gently.

archive
[Dennis] Sure got my attention. Yout hit the nail on the head.

archive
[Kinglink] Gotta say, I saw the end of this commercial it was so good I had to see it again. Rewinded the DVR away from the football game, just to see it.

archive
[Gina] Great commercial! Had to look it up on the computer just to watch it again! My kids and I haven't gotten that much of a laugh from t.v. in a long time! Nice to see something tastefully humorous!

archive
[Karilynn] I laughed so hard! The driver looking at the coyote like Dude what are doing? I got have one!

archive
[Trish] I Love It!!!!!!!!!!

archive
[Julie] One of the best I have seen...what a way to bring people "up" from this depressing time period!

archive
[Terry] I laughed so hard tears came into my eyes! Extremely clever! My husband says that it is nice to see a "Super Bowl quality" commercial before the Super Bowl.

archive
[Judy] This was so good I went looking for it on line to watch again and email to my friends. Best Jeep commercial ever - one of the best commercials I've seen. I'll never fast forward thru it - I'd rewind and replay it.

archive
[Carolyn] I love it! Must see more like this! Makes me want to buy a Jeep Liberty!

archive
[Sue & Marc] Just love this commercial. Best one I have ever seen.. Keep up the great work.. From Colorado

archive
[Tron] where can I download that clip, I want to play it for my kids

archive
[donrock] that song still sucks and so does the commercial.

archive
[Jen] LOVE, this ad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

archive
[Carolyn] The BEST. I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Just thinking about it brings a smile to my face.
The coyote (wolf??) is hilarious---baby, baby,rock me gently...

archive
[caboom] I haven't laughed like that since...ummm...I may have never laughed so hard.

archive
[BARC] I can't see it enough times I bust out smiling! Great commercial best I have seen in a long time!

archive
[Bird] Very funny and awesome, best comercial this year!!!

archive
[linda g] Funniest ad I've seen in a long time. We have huskies (wolves in disguise) and it's just like them to swallow whatever they can get and then look innocent. The expressions on the critters' faces is precious.

archive
[Jo] Kudos to all involved in the production of this ad. I have a copy on my desktop and when things start going nuts here I just click on the icon and, voila! I'm laughing again.

archive
[Leigh V.] I have a Jeep Liberty, and I love it. When I saw the commerical, I loved it and love my Jeep even more. Keep up the good work!

archive
[Lee] Fantastic commerical I laugh everytime. One of the most creative car commericials I've ever seen. It's right up there with the Budwiser Horses commericals.

archive
[Marie] This is one of the best commercials I have seen for a long time. My daughter and I laugh each time we see it. Great work!!

archive
[John] Love it!

archive
[gj] Stands by itself.

archive
[nonie] I will go test drive a Jeep Liberty just because of this ad. It is phenominal!
It's the whole ball of wax and then some.

archive
[Paul] Tremendous creativity--rarely does a commercial blend its advertising message with entertainment--whoever developed the idea for this commercial deserves kudos as does the production company that produced it!!!

archive
[Rob] I hope the artist receives well-deserved royalties. The ad compliments the song very nicely.

archive
[Andrew] I love the commercial. I have a Liberty and a Husky....who looks like a wolf......well done, and it speaks for Jeep's rugged looks....."Have Fun Out There"

archive
[pat] What is the species of the bird? It doesn't look like anything in North America. It is European or a composite fantasy bird?

archive
[Nicki] I hope this one wins Ad of the year! This one's the best ads I have seen in years. I especially like the guy's 'WTF' look on his face when the wolf got the bird...LOL!!

archive
[Dar] Great commercial... want to watch it over and over and over:) love the animals.....!!!!!!!!!

archive
[dm] who sings this, the Andy Kim version on itunes is a woman's voice?

archive
[Fish] From the first time I saw this commerical I loved it!! Thank you for incorporating man, car, ennvironment and animals together. This commerical makes any man or woman melt and feel the true joy of the beauty that surrounds them. I want to save this as my screen saver that is how much I love it. Everyone that has seen the commerical says the samething, "it is cute, it is a cool commerical"

archive
[JF] Does anyone know who the voice of the wolf is? I know I have heard it before, but just can't place it.

archive
[sally] Does anyone know who the actor was in this commercial. He looks very familiar.

archive
[Shania] All I know HE IS HOTTT! "Rock" me baby!

archive
[Shania Twat] His name is Paul Bartholomew...check him out..he used to be an announcer for Ellen.

archive
[Shania Bartholomew] here's one of his funny vids from youtube...you can see his NICE bare ass on the 1:07 mark....yummy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmlGTQ2pN94

splendAd Admin keith 526
I updated the cast to credit Paul Bartholomew.

archive
[gee$dee] this commercial is cute the first time you see it. But as the money grubbing media always does, saturation has occurred... Next. But who is singing the voices of the animals?

archive
[WTMN] This is the worst commercial I've ever seen.

archive
[RB] What kind of bird is that?

archive
[Jodi] Love the commercial - even better - the casting!! Had to go online to search who the actor was - he is way hot!!!

archive
[MR "B"] the driver of the jeep needs to say "DUDE" when he looks at the wolf. awesome commercial.

archive
[Kathy] OMG! That was thee most AMAZING commercial I have ever seen. My next vehicle WILL be a Jeep Liberty! Can I also get the same driver with that? A wonderful option and worth every penny I'm sure. Would even pay sticker for that.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info