Forums Ad Forum

Dentyne Ice - Kiss Frog - Stuttering

Dentyne Ice - Kiss Frog - Stuttering (2007) 02 Oct, 2007 08:34 AM
Dentyne Ice - Kiss Frog - Stuttering Summary: A princess kisses a frog that's chewing on some Dentyne Ice gum.

Song: Stuttering by Ben's Brother

Buy song from iTunes

archive
[Sonya] I love this song, and the commercial. Too bad its not on I-Tunes to download!

archive
[ur mom] i love it but i only wish they had a album out for it but they don't but i did fint it on myspace under stuttering(dentyne)

archive
[Heartsbleedwell] i love this song i heard it on tv and it was stuck in my head! hopefully they will put out a cd i love it!!!

archive
[Aaron] yea the song Rox methinks.

it made me think of dusty old junk though :(

archive
[chloe] This song is sooo sexy it makes me call my boyfriend eveytime i hear it. They need to come out with a cd so i can have this song forever

archive
[Layla] I love this song!! I listen to it on my ipod every day! >.<

archive
[Anna] This song is the best song a commercial has ever had! It makes every other commercial look lilke shit. They should totally make cd so i can buy it!!! <3

archive
[PK] Thanks for posting this and also linking the bands myspace! Fr-fr-fr-fr-freaking in love with this song and now the band! =)

archive
[jessica] this is my favorite song ever it makes me fall in love every single time.

splendAd Admin keith 526
On October 11 2007 at their myspace page, they blogged that the song will be released October 30 in the U.S. iTunes store, but they sent a bulletin out October 17 saying it got released early. Link is above in the music section.

archive
[barry] it IS available as an iTunes. Name of song is Stuttering by Ben's Brothers

archive
[iheartbensbrothers] ican't get tired of this song even if i tried.

archive
[webstar] Oh my GOOD God!!

even now when they are just playing the partial commercial of this commercial it has the same power.

Every thing about this song is so heart/soul touching. I am old, dudes, 51, but this song just like the words,,, it's been such a long time since I have had the feeling in my heart this song's, words and melody, music and the guy's voice makes me feel.

It takes me back to teens and 20's, it makes me feel so young and happy, I want to cry and laugh every time I hear it. It is pure magic. Forgive me for gushing but I even love the animations. I will listen to this song until my old heart is healed and maybe just maybe get out and work off the excess weight I have put on because other than that I still am a nice looking girl.

I will take my husband of 27 years out dancing,(that's how we met) and fall in love all over again.

Is any one crying? I am. I too, could listen to this song forever and not get tired iheartbenbrothers. I can't wait to hear some of thier other music and this will be my first download song ever. I usually just rip a Cd.
I've heard some great music in my life, 60's,70's,80,90s but none other has ever touched me more than this one and that is saying a lot. God bless and pray this ole lady's dream comes true.

archive
[med star] Uh oh, I made a mistake, only been married 23 years, LOL!!!

archive
[ashface!] Holy shit!! Dhsjkldshsjkldsaghjkdl this took me foreverrr to find anything on this song! I sing it allll day longggg haha

<3

archive
[chelle baby] this is commercial is soo soo cute. :]

archive
[fan] i love this song soooo much! I wish the song can play longer because it sounds so good,..and I would go buy their album!!!

splendAd Admin keith 526
fan, the version in the iTunes link above is over 3 minutes long

archive
[commercial winner] You know, I totally love this song.. it's not bad on iTunes though the commercail touched it up a littl to make it sound even better. I just wish that they had the commercail song iTunes. That sucks. When I listened to it, it wasn't the same...

splendAd Admin keith 526
commercial winner,
It's actually the other way around. The original version was used in the commercial, then later touched up and released for sale. They had a portion of the original version up at their myspace site back in October, but have since replaced it with the released version.

The two versions aren't all that different, though. Unless you're referring to the sound effects layered on top of the song in the commercial. Those aren't in either version of the song that they had at their myspace.

archive
[Sophie] If you go on their website you can hear them sing this song live from their appearance on Dermot's radio 2 show on Saturday!

http://www.bensbrother.com/

archive
[JamminredheadEd] Every time I hear this song watching the commercial, I get tears in my eyes. I can't help but feel that it perfectly expresses how I feel toward my lovey. What's even more magical about it is when we both catch that commercial we're mouthing the words to one another.

archive
[Ashley] I saw the commercial and started singing the song over and over again to my niece. It's the best song ever!

archive
[Carol] Man this song is good! What great lyrics,and so catchy! Heard it on the Dentyne commercial, and it made me stop what I was doing and actually watch the commercial. Brilliant! Im buying the cd and the gum!

archive
[lovely] i like this song nd the commerical its pretty the song get stuck in ur head
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info