Forums Ad Forum

Visa - New Orleans Saints

Visa - New Orleans Saints (2007) 25 Sep, 2007 06:04 PM
Visa - New Orleans Saints Summary: Crowds of people prepare for a football game where New Orleans Saints are playing.

Song: When the Saints Go Marching In by Louis Armstrong

Buy song from iTunes

archive
[nick] is the hoover coach in the commercial when a the man who is buy someting with cash

archive
[BW] Ask yourself how can the government/beast of

Revelation 13 v 17

control everyone when it comes to a person being able to Buy and Sale?

If we go to a cashless society.

Message of commercials?

It is not cool to use cash or check for your purchases, use your card.

When All transactions go through computer the prophecy of Revelation 13 v 17

is fulfilled.

All must choose God soon, God or Money.

archive
[anonymous] Yup... VISA is just cool but cash suks, right? I'll remember that on my next trip to the big easy... leave money at home.

archive
[craig] The actual version of the song used in the commercial is a live recording from this cd.
http://www.amazon.com/Verve-Jazz-Masters-Louis-Armstrong/dp/B0000046RC/ref=sr_1_5/002-0530050-3016820?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1194317994&sr=1-5

archive
[SuAn] exploiting new orleans! ignoring the tragedy. New Orleans is a third world country. Visa doesn't care, profit off their image. Depict the region as if no one has a care in the world besides sports and spending money. Most people there cannot maintain leisure and recreation. What about the shambles of the city!? All the people who have nothing, faced with serious crime daily, they are desperate, but the commercial depiction is oblivious to any tragedy. SHAME ON VISA
what else is new though

archive
[Noo Awlyens Native] What!!!
Somebody missed their coffee.
SuAn you are obviously not from New Orleans. The city conditions are not that bleak. Yes, there is some crime, but this is from the drug culture people who have come back after the storm. I have traveled to many cities not only in the U.S. but also around the world and New Orleans is one of the best places to visit as a tourist. I think it is great that this commercial shows some of the passion of the people here. By the way, the people you see in the commercial are from here and this is how they feel about their city and their sports. Way to go Visa. You did the fans and the city justice.
SuAn, save your personal agenda for some other city!

archive
[ktg- Proud To Call N.O. Home] Visa did not exploit New Orleans, but helped pump badly needed monies into the city. I don’t think anyone is ignoring the tragedy that happened over 2 years ago in N.O., but instead, Visa gave the city the much needed free advertising depicting what a wonderful city with extremely passionate and determined residents. We love our city, our people and our Saints. Thanks Visa for being a part of our rebuilding! Hope to see a lot more of this wonderful and creative television commercial!

archive
[from chi] i am going to New Orleans on Thursday for the first time can anyone tell me which restaurant that is in the commercial where they are serving craw fish in a wooden box?

archive
[anonymous] What production company was used to film this commercial. It's such a good commercial, please keep running it!

archive
[anonymous] What production company was used to film this commercial. It's such a good commercial, please keep running it!
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info