Forums Ad Forum

TLC - LA Ink - Promo

TLC - LA Ink - Promo (2007) 24 Jul, 2007 08:13 PM
TLC - LA Ink - Promo Summary: Preview of the reality show "LA Ink" about a tattoo shop in Los Angeles.

Song: Dancing With Myself by Nouvelle Vague

Buy song from iTunes

Song: Dancing With Myself by Billy Idol

Buy song from iTunes

archive
[Patricia Tremblay] Bonjour à tous!
I watch your show and I am way far from a very small town call Laterrière,Québec. I am a 37 years old female and I would love for Kat to do a tatoo of my lower back. Let me explain! I would love a beach of LA with two little baby,s playing in the sand. I would love one day to have kids, I am awaiting with adoptions and would like the babies to be of differents culture tatooted on my back.
Anyhow, if you like the idea for a tatoo to do maybe you could contact me in returning an email.

By the way I think that your work is fantastic and I wouldn't want anyone else do it then you.
Thank you very much!
Merci Beaucoup! Love you guy's

splendAd Admin keith 526
Try the following link for information about getting on the show.
http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/la-ink/casting.html

archive
[AJ Halpern] LA Ink's Season One's Alternate Promo Cue is called "Yea". This music is still featured on their website and in the Topicals. LA Ink's Season Two Opener is an elongated remix called "Yea 2.0". It features neo soul star Deborah Bond as well as Jenee' Bevett on vocals. Both "Yea" and "Yea 2.0" is production music from Monomental Music Group in Washington D.C/NYC. It is composed by AJ Halpern, performed by AJ and Scot V. and produced/remixed by AJ and Andrew Souter/Galbanum.

archive
[collin] aim from sarawak(miri)i am 26 year old and i never miss your show since you joind maimi ink and now la ink your own tatoo shop.you guy are expert n pro you guy have the most great idea for tatoo keep on rock guy....peace....la ink fan from asean....

archive
[arthur] Hello!katherine i'm going to be honest with you.I've never seen any of your shows or your work,only in the Maxim Hot 100's 2008 and tonights Spike Guys Choice.You are a very gorgious talented lady. I'm 36 years old half mexican half american indian a father of two.My daughter is 18,about to be 19 in August.My son is 18,turning 19 in October.Yes,different mothers.He past away in car accident on October 31,2005.Almost a month after his 16th birthday.I miss him very much!I'v been living in Las Vegas for over twelve years and don't have not one tattoo on my body. I would love for you to tattoo me a picture of a cross and a picture of his beutifull face on the center of the cross, on the side of my left arm and shoulder.Little bit more details if you except. thank you,god bless. Arthur V Jr.

archive
[shiloh] i used to watch miami ink on t.v.i like this program coz i got many ideas on tattoos.i hav several tattoos n i intend to get another 1 done soon.kat yur tattoos are very beautiful.go on with it.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info