Forums Ad Forum

Diet Ocean Spray - Bogercise

Diet Ocean Spray - Bogercise (c. 2007) 03 Jun, 2007 04:46 PM
Diet Ocean Spray - Bogercise Summary: The Ocean Spray cranberry bog guys talk about Diet Ocean Spray and exercise, or as they like to call it: bogercise.

Song: Disco Inferno by The Trammps

Buy song from iTunes

archive
[anonymous] My favorite commercial EVER.. HAHAHAHHA

archive
[anonymous] That little guy is soooooo cute!!!!!

archive
[Jay Dorsey] The younger character is "Justin" and the elder is "Henry"

archive
[Jay Dorsey] His name is Justin Hagan. (Playing Justin the cranberry farmer, along with the older farmer named Henry.) You can see him in the movie "Party Monster" as Freez. Be prepared - he goes shirtless through most of it and plays a murderer and drug addict. He's also in Shortbus, has played character parts on TV in Oz and other series. Not many pics of him on the internet but lots of info. Yer welcome!
JUSTIN HAGAN can be seen as Freeze in Party Monster, starring Macaulay Culkin. Brad in Shortbus. Other film credits include: lead in Flowers, an official selection of the South x Southwest Film Festival and Prairie Dogs, an IFC Film. Justin has played guest lead roles on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Oz and Cruel and Unusual. Off Broadway credits include: How I Learned to Drive by Paula Vogel,& The Batting Cage by Joan Ackerman. Justin has also played numerous lead roles at the Actors Theatre of Louisville.

splendAd Admin keith 526
Thanks Jay. Updated above.

archive
[Carrie] I love these guys

archive
[Ann] Who plays the older man in the Ocean Spray commercial

archive
[jeep] the tall woman dancing on the left is a beauty. They should show this diet ad more.

archive
[Jean] I love the Younger grower! He's a sweetheart. I'd love to hug him.The best commercials on tv. He makes my day.

archive
[Vern] Hello can any body tell my why they are alway standing
in water in these commercials.

splendAd Admin keith 526
Vern,
Here's a quote from the official Ocean Spray site: "During the harvest, water is pumped in and out so it gets really wet. Which explains why we like to wear waders."

http://www.oceanspray.com/about/bog.aspx

archive

archive
[Vern] Thank you very much Keith I will check it out.

archive

archive
[Lee] They are always standing in water because they are in a cranberry bog. When cranberries are harvested, the bogs are flooded with water so that the harvested cranberries rise to the top, thus making it easier to gather.

archive
[Jean] What is the actor's name that plays the older man(Henry) in the commercial? I've seen him in other things

archive
[anonymous] wow the actor smiling on the left is fat
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info