Forums Ad Forum

Heineken Premium Light - Have It Like That

Heineken Premium Light - Have It Like That (2007) 20 Jun, 2007 10:56 PM
Heineken Premium Light - Have It Like That Summary: The Heineken Premium Light green bottle and new slim can hang out at a contemporary home.

Song: Can I Have It Like That by Pharrell featuring Phi Hollinger

Song: Can I Have It Like That by Pharrell featuring Gwen Stefani

Buy song from iTunes

archive
[Greg] that's not gwen stefani on the add. they edited someone else in for some reason. i don't know who it is or why they did it but it's definitely not stefani's voice. anyone know what's up?

splendAd Admin keith 526
She sounds monotone like that in the actual song.

Plus, I haven't found anything to say that's not her in the ad. Trade magazines like Brandweek credit Pharrell Williams and Gwen Stefani, and don't elaborate much more than that. If it wasn't her, they'd probably mention something.

http://www.brandweek.com/bw/news/recent_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003600005

archive
[Dave] It is definitely not her, but I have not been able to find anything confirming that. Like everything, it's probably a money issue. I bet Heine didn't have to pay as much without Gwen's voice.

archive
[Maestro] Dear god that commercial is AWFUL!
STFU you droning simpletons! Gah...RAP SUCKS..PERIOD!
That SO makes me NOT want to buy Heineken!

archive
[Kristen] That is not Gwen's voice. Anyone who knows her or the song can tell instantly. Yes, she sounds monotone, but at a lower pitch. And I agree that the song is not good at all, but at no fault to Gwen Stefani.

archive
[Greg] OK so most of us agree it's not Stefani. Keith, pull some strings, call Heineken's ad agency, and figure this out for us! I agree that they didn't feel like paying her but would she really own part of the rights to the song? I'm confused.

It's definitely 100% not her though, I would bet large amounts of money on it.

archive
[Randy] Are you guys deaf? That is Paris Hilton singing that monotone jibber. I would bet my first child on it.

archive
[Chris] I thought the same. Paris.

archive
[Mitch] how can she make a song from jail?

archive
[Ashley] I definitely think it is Paris also...umm...do you think that she could have possible made it BEFORE she went to jail? HELLO!

archive
[James] Definitely not Gwen. It's really obvious.

And (even more) definitely not Paris. You really think they'd edit out Gwen (which is most likely a money/legal issue) and replace her with another high price celebrity voice that goes uncredited .... ummmm ... HELLO!

archive
[James] so Randy ... that first child. give it up.

archive
[Claude] Since we are betting our first born on this I would put my child on it being Lily Allen. It must be her. She has the hit Smile. Listen to this and you can't tell me it is not her. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZyTOROlo9E&mode=related&search=when%20I%20see%20you%20smile%20%20bad%20english I would be nice to get a confirm.

archive
[Chris] somebody please find out who that is I know its not Gwen and I have money on it but i need the hard evidence

archive
[Kelly] My bet is on Paris....

archive
[Corissa] Husband & I have been saying Paris for a week. Drove us so nuts that we had to look it up tonight. Funny to see others feel the same way. Def her!!

archive
[Name] This is why it's painful: When an announcer says "Ladies and Gentleman," we expect an announcement. That is the point. In the ad, nothing. It is as if the producer does not know what "Ladies and Gentleman" means, making the entire ad appear to be brain dead. And then a few seconds later, the real brain dead robotic refrain begins...please....stop.

archive
[Me] We say its Paris too!!!!!!

splendAd Admin keith 526
Heineken's customer relations tells me it's Phi Hollinger singing Gwen's lines in the commercial, so I've updated the info above to reflect that. I can't find anything about Phi, so if anyone knows anything more, please post a comment.

archive
[Gaug] Phi Hollinger eh? No name comes up on a Google search. Could be Paris Hilton under a pseudonym, same initials.

archive
[John] I can 100% confirm that it is Phi Hollinger doing gwen's lines.

I am a personal friend of Phi and she has told me that it is her. The reason for it is that Gwen didnt want her voice in a commercial for alcohol so Pharrell quickly needed a double. Phi used to be the manager at the south beach boutique "Arrive" which was a retailer for Pharrell's Billionaire Boys Club clothing line. Pharrell's studio is on south beach so he called Phi to fill gwen's spot.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info