Forums Ad Forum

Levi's - America - Go Forth

Levi's - America - Go Forth (2009) 05 Jul, 2009 02:18 PM
Levi's - America - Go Forth Summary: Walt Whitman's poem "America" is read and scenes of America are shown.

Song: The Cn Tower Belongs To The Dead (Many Lives Version) by Final Fantasy

Buy song from iTunes

jmcox261 2
Why is it that a black guy is shown kissing a white girl? What's next ... in bed together? Why is the media pushing this black on white crap on us? Black men are already chasing after white girls and if somebody says something, we are called rascists. Well, maybe I am a racist but I don't like black men with white girls, period! It is just plain not right. If God meant for the races to intermix, he would not have made different races.

doc_martin_28 1
I would say that this commercial idealizes what is great about America. The imagery is beautiful. Of course the first comment made was from some ignorant racist who thinks that God made people different colors so they would know who to mate with. Actually different races aren't a sorting out method, they are adaptations of the people in different geographical regions to survive in that particular environment. The "if God meant for____ to happen he would have _____" arguments are ridiculous. If you believe in God, the worst sin is putting words in God's mouth. That argument is like saying, If God wanted cowboys in America, He would have put horses here. Or if God wanted Americans to have orange juice with their breakfast he would have put orange trees here. Ignorant, faulty logic.

Peace511 2
Pathetic desperate attempt to stir up sales. Why show a black man kissing white woman. Won't be buying levi ever. Moneywhore.

Peace511 2
Could not have said it better. Amen.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |
Feedback
|
Submit Info