California - Fast Lane
Summary: Lots of people, including several celebrities, list some great reasons to visit California.
- Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and his first lady Maria Shriver walk on the beach. He says "Welcome to California."
- A couple people ride on their bikes. The girl says "We cruise."
- A guy snowboards. "We fly."
- Tony Hawk stands in a skate park. "We got pop."
- A couple sails. "We go with the flow."
- Wolfgang Puck holds up a gourmet meal. "We inspire."
- A woman relaxes near a beach. "We let go."
- A woman near the Golden Gate bridge. "We believe. We believe in nirvana!"
- Jeff Gordon stands by the race track. "We live in the fast lane."
- A woman surfboards. "Wooo!"
- Misty May stands on a beach volleyball court. "And we believe one simple thing."
- A family camps near the water. "That every day in California."
- A winemaker holds a glass near a wine field. "Is your lucky day."
- A child stands by an aquarium. "Is your lucky day."
- Teri Hatcher stands with Minnie and Mickey in Disneyland. "So there's just one thing you have to ask yourself."
- Clint Eastwood putts on a golf course. "Do you feel lucky? Do ya?"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger ... Himself
- Maria Shriver ... Herself
- Tony Hawk ... Himself
- Wolfgang Puck ... Himself
- Jeff Gordon ... Himself
- Misty May ... Herself
- Teri Hatcher ... Herself
- Clint Eastwood ... Himself