Keystone Light - Man Bag
Summary: Keith Stone muses about man bags.
Smooth Musings with Keith Stone (Get it? Keith Stone / Keystone)
"If you're going to carry a man bag, make sure it's more man than bag. Like a 100% to 0% man to bag ratio. And that it's no bigger than the size of a wallet or a money clip. And that it fits in your pocket like a wallet or a money clip. And that it's a wallet or a money clip."
The scene is a greenhouse, and Keith Stone is holding a can of Keystone Light beer. He starts off talking about man bags (or man purse) as if he's implying they're OK in certain situations, but his musings lead to the inevitable conclusion that man bags are not OK. Just carry a wallet or money clip. He mists some plants.
- Chief Creative Officer: Conway Williamson
- Creative Director: Justin Ebert
- Creative Director: Alex Lea
- Creative Director: Ian Falcon
- Associate Creative Director: Ron Villacarillo
- Senior Art Director: Jacqueline Mellow
- Senior Copywriter: Mike Maher
- Art Director: Taylor Lucas Junior
- Producer: Ian Kelly
- Production Co.: Tool
- Director: JJ Adler
- EP: Brian Latt
- EP: Oliver Fuselier
- EP: Dustin Callif
- Editorial: Cut + Run
- Editor: Alex Dondero