Vanity Fair - Making Headlines
Summary: A woman in Vanity Fair lingerie walks around a newspaper-themed town.
A model city, painted white, serves as the backdrop for this spot.
A newspaper flies across the street and covers up a woman that looks naked. She throws away the paper, and we find her in Vanity Fair Modern Coverage lingerie. She walks around town in different styles. The common theme is there are newspaper headlines and newspaper-related items around town.
- Creative Director: Ron Henderson
- Creative Director: Dennis Walker
- Producer: Sheri Cartwright
- Art Director: Kiran Koshy
- Writer: Sue Batterton
- Production: Supply & Demand Integrated
- Director: Margo Weathers
- Executive Producer: Kira Carstensen
- Co-Head of Production: Tracy Hauser
- Producer: Anna Joseph
- DP: Jo Willems
- Sandrine Marlier ... Model