BelVita - Morning Routine
Summary: Sharon Osbourne puts her assistant to the test with some outrageous requests.
Sharon Osbourne, in her posh home, has high demands for her assistant.
"The party later. The train cake has to be actual size."
"And the orchestra has to parachute in playing."
"Is this English water?"
"I like Scottish."
"And I lost my earrings at the beach. The sandy colored ones."
"And don't forget some breakfast," Sharon shouts as she is driven off.
Luckily for the assistant, she can get a bite to eat with a BelVita milk & cereals biscuit.
- Creative Chairman: David Nobay
- Executive Creative Director: Duncan Marshall
- Copywriter: Barnaby Packham
- Art Director: Dan Bolton
- Head Of Broadcast: Paul Johnston
- Production Company: Tool
- Director: Erich Joiner
- Executive Producer: Brian Latt
- Executive Producer: Oliver Fuselier
- Executive Producer: Dustin Callif
- Editing/Post: The Editors
- Editor: Peter Whitmore
- Music/Sound: Nylon Studios
- Sharon Osbourne ... Herself