Honda CR-V - Matthew's Day Off
Summary: Super Bowl 2012 : Matthew Broderick in a parody of his iconic role Ferris Bueller.
Music in the commercial
The ad is an homage to several scenes from the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off". The theme of the movie is teenage Bueller fakes being sick and with his friends has an incredibly memorable day off.
In the ad, Broderick uses the same ruse, telling his agent that he's not feeling well, so he can enjoy a beautiful day in his CR-V.
"I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once in a while. You can miss it."
Part of the Leap List campaign.
- EVP, ECD: Joe Baratelli
- SVP, GCD: Jason Sperling
- VP, CD: Chuck Blackwell
- ACD/Copy: Ken Pappanduros
- Art Director: Ariel Shukert
- Copywriter: David Sullivan
- SVP, EP: Gary Paticoff
- Senior Producer: Isadora Chesler
- VP, Director of Business Affairs: Maria Del Homme
- Production Co: Moxie Pictures
- Director: Todd Phillips
- DP: Larry Sher
- Executive Producer: Lizzie Schwartz
- Head of Production: Roger Zorovich
- Line Producer: Salli Zilles
- Production Supervisor: Barry Heaps
- Production Designer: Shepherd Frankel
- Editorial Company: Union Editorial
- Editor: Jim Haygood
- Executive Producer: Michael Raimondi
- Producer: Lynne Mannino
- Asst. Editor: Dylan Firshein
- VFX/Telecine: The Mill
- Managing Director: Ben Hampshire
- Telecine Artist: Adam Scott
- Lead Flame Artist: Andy Bate
- Producer: Enca Kaul
- Music: Beacon Street Studios
- Composer (Chinese Parade track): Andrew Feltenstein
- Composer (Chinese Parade track): John Nau
- Mixer: Paul Hurtubise
- Executive Producer: Adrea Lavezzoli
- Producer: Caitlin Rocklen
- Matthew Broderick ... Himself