Farmers - Jack in the Box
Summary: At University of Farmers, a jack in the box is used to demonstrate how surprises can be a little scary.
Professor Nathaniel Burke spins the handle of the large Jack in the Box. As it chimes "Pop Goes the Weasel", the insurance agents watch in anticipation. After the "pop" doesn't happen, the agents are relieved. But much to their surprise, a space capsule falls through the ceiling and onto the Jack in the Box.
"Obscure space junk falling from the sky? We cover that."
A monkey in a spacesuit parachutes in though the hole in the ceiling.
- ECD: Joe Baratelli
- GCD: Pat Mendelson
- CD: Tom Hamling
- CD: Laura Hauseman
- ACD/CW: Damian Fratecelli
- Senior AD: Katie Carlile
- EVP, Executive Producer, Content: Gary Paticoff
- Senior Producer: Selena Pizarro
- Assistant Producer: Whitney Young
- Production Co: über content
- Director: Fred Savage
- DP: Chris Soos
- Executive Producer: Preston Lee
- Line Producer: Cory Berg
- Production Designer: Andy Reznik
- Editorial Company: Spot Welders
- Editor: Haines Hall
- Assistant Editor: Paul Sabater
- Post Producer: Patrick McElroy
- Telecine: Company 3
- Artist: Stefan Sonnenfeld
- EP: Rhubie Jovanov
- Visual Effects Company: Public VFX
- Lead Flame Artist: James Allen
- VFX Producer: Marlo Kinsey
- VFX Producer: Kim Nagel
- VFX CD: Tony Smoller
- Title Design: Laundry!
- Audio Post Company: Lime Studios
- Audio Post Mixer: Loren Sibler
- Music Company: Elias Arts
- Composer/Arranger: Jonathan Elias
- Executive Producer: Ann Haugen
- Creative Director: Dave Gold
- J.K. Simmons ... Professor Nathaniel Burke