Nissan Altima - Around the World in 8 Miles
Summary: The Nissan Altima is tested in tough conditions based on areas around the world.
"At Nissan we test the Altima durability on a track that simulates the world's toughest roads."
The examples given are in a busy desert city, then in the open desert, then in a tropical rainforest with a very bumpy road.
"If it can survive this drive, it will survive yours."
"The Nissan Altima. Innovation that lasts. Innovation for all."
- CCO: Rob Schwartz
- CD: Tito Melega
- Associate CD: Shawna Bigby
- Associate CD: Michael Richardson
- AD: Kat Ford
- Copy: Joe Hagel
- Executive Director of Integrated Production: Richard O'Neill
- EP: Elaine Hinton
- Producer: Angelo Mazzamuto
- Asst. Producer: Eugene Gandia
- Prod Co: Believe Media
- Director: Gerard De Thame
- DP: Mick Coulter
- Production Design: Naobie Noisette
- EP: Gerard Cantor
- EP: Fabyan Daw
- Line Producer: Earl Radcliffe
- Editorial Co: Venice Beach Editorial
- Editor: Dan Bootzin
- EP: Hunter Conner
- Post/Effects Co: Absolute
- FX Supervisor: Dave Smith
- Lead Flame Artist: Dirk Greene
- Lead Flame Artist: James 'Krispy' Cornwell
- Flame: Michael Dummet
- Flame: Krissy Nordella
- Combustion: Betty Cameron
- Lead CG Artist: Kelly Chang
- CG: John Payne
- CG: Jim Vidal
- EP: Sally Heath
- Producer: Mitch Stockwell
- Producer: John Skeffington