Miller Lite - Can Debate - Man Laws
Summary: A man law is established that crushing beer cans on your head is lame.
Mr. Griffin: Men of the Square Table. As a culture, do we want to be remembered for this?
Mr. Bus: It's hilarious.
Mr. H: People laugh because it's moronic. Not because it's funny.
Mr. Flynn: This is man law, not caveman law.
Mr. Renteria: Hey! Have you done it? No? Then you don't know what you're talking about.
Mr. H: Crushing beercans on your forehead is wrong.
Mr. Griffin: Triple H is right. Cans ain't as thick as they once were. I mean back in the day you crush a can on your forehead, you were saying something, but now...
Mr. Reynolds: Lame.
Mr. Renteria: You're right. You're right.
Mr. Reynolds: Man law?
All: Man law.
- Director: Peter Farrelly
- Burt Reynolds ... Mr. Reynolds
- Eddie Griffin ... Mr. Griffin
- Jerome Bettis ... Mr. Bus
- Triple H ... Mr. H
- Jackie Flynn ... Mr. Flynn
- Paul Renteria ... Mr. Renteria
- Zen Gesner ... Mr. Gesner
- Ty Murray ... Mr. Murray
- Johnny Holiday ... The Scribe