Jobsite - Newjobaphobia
Summary: British actor Max Beesley speaks about fear, specifically the fear of seeking a new job.
Spokesman Max Beesley introduces the concept of this spot, "They say we're all born with two fears, loud noises and falling. Everything else we pick up along the way."
He then demonstrates another, the fear of clowns. This leads to the fear that Jobsite can help out with, "Newjobaphobia", fear of getting a new job.
- Group Marketing Director: Felix Wetzel
- Art Director: Dave Westland
- Copywriter: Rob Turner
- Account Director: Molly Parish
- Planner: Olly Wicken
- Production Company: Crossroads Films
- Director: Mike Leigh
- Post Production/Audio Post: Pepper
- Max Beesley ... Spokesman