Suncorp Bank - Chase
Summary: A man chased by bad guys tries to make a get-away but his talking car doesn't understand what he's saying.
In an apparent homage to Knight Rider, a man is chased by bad guys and hops into his car. He tells the car to "step on it" but the voice-recognition doesn't understand him. It is symbolic of the frustration one might go through while calling up their bank and getting an automated response system instead of a real person.
With Suncorp Bank, "Talk to a real person, not a machine."
- CD: Piet Human
- Creative Group Head: Brenden Greaney
- Senior Art Director: Aaron Neilsen
- Producer: Kohbe Vela
- Prod Co: The Feds through Taxi Films
- Director (repped by Crossroads in the US/UK): Bruce Hurwit
- DP: Robert Humphries
- EP: Andrew Wareham
- Producer: Yolande Dewey
- Editorial Co: Cutting Edge
- Editor: Steve Thomas
- Producer: Vicki Lee
- Post/Effects Co: Cutting Edge
- VFX Supervisor: Jeff Gaunt
- Colorist: Scott Harris
- Online: Oris
- Sound: Ross Batten