Science Channel - Large Dangerous Rocket Ships
Category: TV show promo
Summary: Mock-home-video footage of guys watching things blast off rocket-style.
The video centers on a rocket in the desert. In a series of misdirections, objects beside the rocket blast off. First a lawn chair. Then a grill. Finally the actual rocket takes off, after a false start.
"Average guys. Not so average competition"
Monday July 5th at 9p 
- Agency/Production/Design/Post: BIGSMACK
- Creative Director: Andy Hann
- Sr. Visual Effects Director: David Zeevalk
- Sr. Art Director: Jason Salo
- Executive Producer: Heidi Erney
- Producer: Tommy Leonard