General Mills - Awards
Summary: Children show off their accomplishments, which they achieved with the help of a healthy breakfast.
"To do well, kids need to eat well. And eating well means getting enough whole grain and calcium. And General Mills Big G kids cereals can help. Did you know it's the only leading line of kids cereals with at least 8 grams of whole grain and a good source of calcium? Cereals they already love like Lucky Charms and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Give your kids more of what they need to be their best. Grow up strong with Big G kids cereals."
The children stand by some of the General Mills cereal mascots. A girl wearing a medal for excelling in martial arts bows as she stands next to Lucky the Leprechaun. A boy who's holding a trophy for winning a track & field race stands next to the Trix Rabbit. A girl who won a science fair award for her volcano project stands next to Sonny the Cuckoo Bird.
The Trix Rabbit also stands next to a boy who's wearing two medals that he won in a swim meet.
- SVP, Executive Creative Director: Craig Miller
- SVP, Creative Director, Art Director: Sean Kiener
- SVP, Creative Director, Copywriter: Steve Centeno
- VP, Executive Producer: Tom Sann
- Production Co: The Sweet Shop
- President / Managing Director: Stephan Dickstein
- Director: Kathi Prosser
- Executive Producer: Susan Rued-Anderson
- Producer: Kyra Shelgren
- Animation: Calabash Animation
- Executive Producer: Sean Henry
- Creative Director: Wayne Brejcha
- Production Manager: Diane Grider
- Associate Producer: Alexis Davison
- Editorial: Cutting Room
- Producer: Melissa Lubin
- Editor: Chris Hellman