Verizon - TOWERS - Rule the Air
Summary: A young woman walks through a city as buildings transform into transmitters.
Buildings, parking meters, and other objects around the city transform into various types of transmitters, such as cell towers.
The girl accesses Foursquare on her phone.
"Signal, airborne, beautiful and strong. There to ensure the most powerful transmitter is you."
- ECD: Warren Eakins
- ECD: Mark Koelfgen
- GCD: Russell Lambrecht
- CD: Mark Peters
- Executive Producer: Suzanne Crowe
- Producer: Katya Bankowsky
- Director of Music Production: Jerry Krenach
- Director: Rupert Sanders
- Executive Producer: Eric Stern
- Line Producer: Laurie Boccaccio
- Editorial Company: Rock Paper Scissors
- Editor: Adam Pertofsky
- Visual Effects: The Mill
- Producer: Arielle Davis
- Effects Supervisor: Jeremy Hayes
- Mix: Sound Lounge
- Sound Design (for Trinitite Studios): Brian Emerich
- Original Music: Q Department
|Verizon Rule the Air song||2||16 Jul, 2010 02:48 AM by keith|
|Verizon Rule the Air - shoes||1||10 Jul, 2010 12:11 PM by keith|
|Verizon "Rule The Air":||1||16 Jul, 2010 11:39 AM by buddbuzz|