Webster Five - Origami
Summary: Money is folded into origami shapes to visually demonstrate what the voice-over is saying.
Webster Five, located in Massachusetts, is a community bank. The money origami designs represent the Americana being discussed in the dialog. A series of events occurring in 1868 are listed. Wyoming becoming a U.S. territory (origami forms into a cowboy). Thomas Edison filing his first patent (origami forms into a light bulb). Webster Five opening its doors (origami forms into a bank building). Then some examples are given about how Webster Five has helped the community.
The ad uses stop-animation to bring origami artist Joseph Wu's work to life.
- CD, Art Director: Adam Cramer
- Producer: Susan O'Donnell
- Prod Company: Nola Pictures
- Director, Photographer, Animator: Juan Delcan
- Origami Artist: Joseph Wu
- EP: Charlie Curran
- Producer, Post Supervisor: JJ Wilmoth
- Post Production: Nola Pictures
- Editor/Animator: Patrick Meegan
- Animators: Francis Oh
- Animators: Joe Vaccarino
- Asst Animator: Marisa Suárez-Orozco