Schick Hydro - Kendo
Summary: Martial artists fight and other situations take place in which a strike to the face turns into water.
The Schick Hydro razor is symbolized by splashes of water.
The martial arts fight would've ended up with a nasty blow to the head, but the sword weapon turns into water as it strikes.
In another scene a man's girlfriend takes off her blouse and throws it at the guy. It also turns into water.
During a street hockey game, the puck ball hits the goalie's face and it, too, splashes into water.
- Co-President/CCO (North America): Ty Montague
- CCO (NY): Harvey Marco
- Executive CD: Sarah Barclay
- CD/Art Director: Billy Faraut
- CD/Copywriter: Howard Lenn
- Director of Integrated Production: Clair Grupp
- Planner: Jason De Turris
- Senior Producer: Kirsten Larson
- Account Team: Claire Capeci
- Account Team: Ariel Stern
- Music Producer: Dan Burt
- Prod Company: Anonymous Content
- Director: Daniel Benmayor
- EP: Jeff Baron
- EP/Head of Commercials: Dave Morrison
- Head of Production: Sue Ellen Clair
- Editorial: Lost Planet
- Editor: Saar Klein
- Post/Effects: MPC
- CG Artist: Duncan McWilliam
- Flame Artist: Franck Lambertz
- Music: Amber Music
- Music: South
- Audio Post (@ JWTwo): Andy Green
- Audio Post (@ JWTwo): Mike Janssen