FITC - The Last Advertising Agency on Earth
Summary: A short film about how the advertising world is changing.
A man talks to the audience about mighty empires rising and falling. He segues into how (in a future world), traditional advertising agencies have fallen. A fictitious ad agency mps+c is portrayed as the last advertising agency on Earth. And what happened to all the advertising companies? They failed to adapt to new media - where consumers expect a more interactive experience - and instead kept focusing on traditional TV advertising.
FITC began as a Flash festival, and is now a series of motion graphics events.
DIGITAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY EVENTS
- Executive Creative Director: Brett Channer
- Creative Director: Helen Pak
- Associate Creative Director: Brian Sheppard
- Art Director: Helen Pak
- Copywriter: Brian Sheppard
- Agency Producer: Jen Mete
- Production Company: Tool
- Director: Jason Zada
- DOP: Ketil Dietrichson
- Executive Producer: Brian Latt
- Line Producer: Kelly Christianson
- Edit House: Rooster
- Editor: Richard Unruh
- Colourist (Alter Ego): Eric Whipp
- Flame Artist (Track & Field): Mike Bishop
- Music Company: Pirate Radio and Television
- Music Executive Producer: Tom Eymundson
- Music Composer: Brendan Quinn
- Clive Ashborn ... Principal Performer