Repo Men - Various
Summary: Dark humor parody ads within the movie Repo Men.
A series of fake commercials appear within the film Repo Men, which is about a future reality in which artificial organs are sold to people, but if a person can't make their payments, the organs get repossessed.
Didn't Have to Happen
A man attending a funeral speaks to the audience about how the deceased man didn't have to die, if only he purchase Hemoglobin Filtermax II from The Union.
Super Dry Deodorant
A man being beaten and tortured, and covered in sweat and blood. But his armpits are dry.
Thanks to the Union
Various people whose lives were saved due to artificial organs thank the organ company - The Union.
Jack Soda Party
At a party, a boy sprays Jack Soda on a woman's breasts.
A man and woman have sex. It turns out they're in a public retailer that sells mattresses, and the guy is a salesman.
- Prod Company: Tool
- Director (Didn't Have to Happen, and Super Dry): Erich Joiner
- Director (Thanks to the Union, Jack Soda Party, and Mattress): Geordie Stephens
- DP: Mark Plummer
- EP: Jennifer Siegel
- EP: Brian Latt
- Digital EP: Dustin Callif
- Line Producer: Jeff Tanner
- Editorial: Cosmo Street Editorial
- Post/Effects: RIOT
- Music: Beacon Street Studios
- Audio Post: Eleven Sound
- Keith Arthur Bolden ... "Mattress" Salesman
- Devon Tucker ... "Jack Soda Party" Boy
- Michelle Santoro ... "Jack Soda Party" Woman
- Kathryn Michelle ... Jogger
- Brian Oblak ... "Didn't Have To Happen" Spokesman