Samsung - Urban Olympic Games
Summary: A man envisions Winter Olympic sports in an urban setting.
The man steps onto an escalator. He looks at his phone, which has news about the Olympics, specifically a downhill skier. The guy starts to ski down the steps.
Then while on a train, the man pretends he's in a bobsled.
While in a lobby, the guy sees a woman doing figure skating.
Samsung is a sponsor of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, Canada.
Shoot Location: London
- VP/Global Account Director: Martin Kang
- Account Director: Arnold Lee
- Agency Producer: Heiki Windfelder
- Executive Creative Director: Alistair Wood
- Director: Terence Stevens-Prior
- Producer: Hera King
- Post/Effects: Acht Frankfurt Digital Solutions
- Avid Editor: Piers Douglas
- Avid Editor: Bastian Ahrens
- Flame Artist: Heiko Leitsch
- Flame Artist: Ralf Drechsler
- 3D Artist: Johannes Schlörb
- Producer: Heiko Winkler
- Music & Sound Design: JSM Music Inc.
- Composer: Joel Simon
- Composer: Adam Elk
- Composer: John "Scrapper" Sneider
- Sound Designer: Jim Nicholson
- Executive Producer: Joel Simon
- Executive Producer: Ross Hopman