Target - From Santa
Summary: A new TV from Santa is less expensive than a husband thinks.
Music in the commercial
A family opens their presents Christmas morning. Mom opens a large gift, which turns out to be a flat screen television. "Wow. Thanks, Santa." The dad is surprised and says "I thought we weren't going to spend too much."
"But these gifts are from Santa," the mom replies.
"Guess Santa forgot we're in a recession."
"Well, maybe Santa was a little thriftier than you think. Hmm."
The father sighs and starts to say, "Well, maybe Santa..." But then the mother interrupts "Maybe Santa doesn't need any help doing Santa's job." She holds a smile while her husband stands there in shock as he butters bread.
- Creative Director: Rob Thompson
- Creative Director: Monica Taylor
- Copywriter: Kevin Jones
- Art Director: Aaron Allen
- Producer: Kevin Diller
- Associate Producer: Juliana Montgomery
- Executive Creative Director: Mark Fitzloff
- Executive Creative Director: Susan Hoffman
- Agency Executive Producer: Ben Grylewicz
- Production Company: Station Film
- Director: Harold Einstein
- Executive Producer: Steve Orent
- Line Producer: Eric Liney
- Director of Photography: Mattias Montero
- Editorial Company: Joint
- Editor: Tommy Harden
- Post Producer: Brody McHugh
- Post Executive Producer: Patty Brebner
- VFX Company: A52
- VFX Supervisor: Andy McKenna
- Flame Artist: Jesse Monsour
- VFX Producer: Pete King
- Titles/Graphics: Brand New School
- Head of Production: Darren Jaffe
- Producer: Josh Wakefield
- Creative Director: Jens Gehlhaar
- Art Director: Ludovic Schorno
- Executive Producer: Ned Brown
- Mix Company: Digital One
- Mixer: Eric Stohlberg
- Producer: Cameron Shaw
|Female actor in Target Ad||4||04 Feb, 2010 06:57 PM by clady4ever|