IBM - Smarter Public Safety
Summary: People talk about improving public safety by analyzing and sharing the data of emergencies.
"Crime in New York City has dropped 27% since 2001." This and other examples are given. Interspersed between the people's examples of improved public safety are images of police cars and other images symbolic of an emergency.
The ad finishes with "I'm an IBMer."
Shoot Location: New York City
- Creative Director: Susan Westre
- Group Creative Director: Tom Godici
- Group Creative Director: Greg Ketchum
- ACD/Copywriter: Ryan Blank
- ACD/Copywriter: Rob Jamieson
- ACD/Art Director: Mike Hahn
- EP: Lee Weiss
- Executive Music Producer: Karl Westman
- Prod Company: PYTKA
- Director: Joe Pytka
- DP: Joe Pytka
- EP: Tara Fitzpatrick
- Post/Effects: Nice Shoes
- Lead VFX/Inferno Artist: Rich Schreck
- Lead VFX/Inferno Artist: John Shea
- EP: Pat Portela
- Colorist: Chris Ryan
- Editorial: Go Robot!
- Editor: Tim Wilson
- EP: Laura Molinaro
- Composer: John "Scrapper" Sneider
- Composer: Jordan Lieb
- EP: Joel Simon