IBM - My Cloud
Summary: People describe how they use cloud computing.
What is cloud computing? The ad answers with "A cloud is a workload optimized service management platform enabling new consumption and delivery models."
A girl questions "It's what?" So people go on to give more practical examples of how they use cloud computing.
The ad finishes with "I'm an IBMer."
Shoot Location: New York City
- Creative Director: Susan Westre
- Group Creative Director: Tom Godici
- Group Creative Director: Greg Ketchum
- ACD/Copywriter: Ryan Blank
- ACD/Copywriter: Rob Jamieson
- ACD/Art Director: Mike Hahn
- EP: Lee Weiss
- Executive Music Producer: Karl Westman
- Prod Company: PYTKA
- Director: Joe Pytka
- DP: Joe Pytka
- EP: Tara Fitzpatrick
- Post/Effects: Nice Shoes
- Lead VFX/Inferno Artist: Rich Schreck
- Lead VFX/Inferno Artist: John Shea
- EP: Pat Portela
- Colorist: Chris Ryan
- Editorial: Go Robot!
- Editor: Ben Suenaga
- Graphic Design: Carl Detorres
- Animator: Kaine Asika
- Animator: Christian Matts
- EP: Laura Molinaro
- Music: JSM Music Inc.
- Composer: John "Scrapper" Sneider
- EP: Joel Simon