OfficeMax - Rare Book
Summary: Paying for things with pennies prank - This episode: Rare Book
Posing as a southern gentleman, the prankster looks at a first edition Mark Twain "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer". The prankster smells the book, and his boy concludes he wants it. They go to the vault but the seller won't accept the payment method. "I don't want to turn down cash. I'm turning down pennies."
The ad ends with:
WE'LL TAKE YOUR PENNIES!
GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR PENNIES.
back to school for pennies
- CD: Vinny Warren
- CD: Greg Nations
- Managing Director: Norm Bilow
- EP: Kent Kwiatt
- Prod Company: Anonymous Content
- Director: Justin Reardon
- EP: Jeff Baron
- EP/Head of Commercials: Dave Morrison
- Head of Production: Sue Ellen Clair
- Production Supervisor: James Blom
- Producer: Norman Reiss
- Editorial: The Whitehouse
- Editor: Matt Walsh
- EP: Carrie Hoecek
- Sound Design: Audio Producers Group
- Matt McCarthy ... Prankster