OfficeMax - Rare Coin
Summary: Paying for things with pennies prank - This episode: Rare Coin
Posing as a Scotsman, the prankster walks into the room accompanied by a bagpipe player. The seller shows a large penny worth $1000. When they arrive at the vault for payment, it's revealed the transaction will be made in pennies. When the seller refuses, the prankster points out that he's receiving a penny in the deal.
The ad ends with:
WE'LL TAKE YOUR PENNIES!
GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR PENNIES.
back to school for pennies
- CD: Vinny Warren
- CD: Greg Nations
- Managing Director: Norm Bilow
- EP: Kent Kwiatt
- Prod Company: Anonymous Content
- Director: Justin Reardon
- EP: Jeff Baron
- EP/Head of Commercials: Dave Morrison
- Head of Production: Sue Ellen Clair
- Production Supervisor: James Blom
- Producer: Norman Reiss
- Editorial: The Whitehouse
- Editor: Matt Walsh
- EP: Carrie Hoecek
- Sound Design: Audio Producers Group
- Matt McCarthy ... Prankster