OfficeMax - Art Dealer
Summary: Paying for things with pennies prank - This episode: Art Dealer
Posing as a Scotsman, with a bagpipe playing, the prankster agrees to buy the painting (although he likes the artist's writing on the back better. In the vault the seller isn't on board with the payment method - pennies - when he hears it will be 100 bags of pennies. "Oh, then definitely no."
The ad ends with:
WE'LL TAKE PENNIES!
GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR PENNIES.
back to school for pennies
- CD: Vinny Warren
- CD: Greg Nations
- Managing Director: Norm Bilow
- EP: Kent Kwiatt
- Prod Company: Anonymous Content
- Director: Justin Reardon
- EP: Jeff Baron
- EP/Head of Commercials: Dave Morrison
- Head of Production: Sue Ellen Clair
- Production Supervisor: James Blom
- Producer: Norman Reiss
- Editorial: The Whitehouse
- Editor: Matt Walsh
- EP: Carrie Hoecek
- Sound Design: Audio Producers Group
- Matt McCarthy ... Prankster