OfficeMax - Antique Toys
Summary: Paying for things with pennies prank - This episode: Antique Toys
Posing as a southern gentleman, the prankster agree with buy a collection of antique toys for his boy. The seller is a little surprised when he arrives at the vault to find out the transaction will be paid in pennies. But he's up for it - "It's cash."
The ad ends with:
HE TAKES PENNIES!
WE TAKE PENNIES!
GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR PENNIES.
back to school for pennies
- CD: Vinny Warren
- CD: Greg Nations
- Managing Director: Norm Bilow
- EP: Kent Kwiatt
- Prod Company: Anonymous Content
- Director: Justin Reardon
- EP: Jeff Baron
- EP/Head of Commercials: Dave Morrison
- Head of Production: Sue Ellen Clair
- Production Supervisor: James Blom
- Producer: Norman Reiss
- Editorial: The Whitehouse
- Editor: Matt Walsh
- EP: Carrie Hoecek
- Sound Design: Audio Producers Group
- Matt McCarthy ... Prankster