HSBC - Soapbox Tech
Summary: People step onto a soapbox to express their views on technology.
"Technology makes you get closer to people quicker."
"Me and my friends kinda jokingly say that's it's an electronic dog leash."
"Technology gets blamed for a lot of bad things in society because change is always a little bit scary."
"I know that the email is easy, but I still like a hand-written letter."
"It's right there. It's at your fingertips. It's making people smarter."
"We're all addicted to it. Oy vey."
Why does a bank care about what people value?
Understanding people's values helps us better meet their needs.
Filmed in New York City's Flatiron District.
- Executive CD: Walt Connelly
- CD: Josh Kilmer-Purcell
- Copywriter (CG text): Dinesh Kapoor
- Art Director: Michael Ashley
- EP: Caroline Coleman
- EP: Bill Finnegan
- Producer: Shane Smith
- Assistant Producer: Tadd Ryan
- Prod Company: Anonymous Content
- Director: Brett Morgen
- EP/Head of Commercials: Dave Morrison
- Head of Production: Sue Ellen Clair
- Producer: Julianne Maloney
- Production Supervisor: Carole Kiser
- Editorial: Whitehouse Editorial
- Editor: Mark Langley
- Editor: Stephen Jess
- Producer: Lauren Hertzberg