HSBC - Soapbox Baby
Summary: People step onto a soapbox to express their views on parenthood.
"I have a seventeen month old son named Max. The light of my life."
"I didn't want to be a mom. It took me three months to love him. I can't imagine my life without him."
"I mean your kids grow up and they start to mimic who you are and your values."
"I'd give up my career before the kids."
"Look around you. There's a million billion children. They don't need me to reproduce."
"I want to see my son be president."
Why does a bank care about what people value?
Understanding people's values helps us better meet their needs.
Filmed in New York City's Flatiron District.
- Executive CD: Walt Connelly
- CD: Josh Kilmer-Purcell
- Copywriter (CG text): Dinesh Kapoor
- Art Director: Michael Ashley
- EP: Caroline Coleman
- EP: Bill Finnegan
- Producer: Shane Smith
- Assistant Producer: Tadd Ryan
- Prod Company: Anonymous Content
- Director: Brett Morgen
- EP/Head of Commercials: Dave Morrison
- Head of Production: Sue Ellen Clair
- Producer: Julianne Maloney
- Production Supervisor: Carole Kiser
- Editorial: Whitehouse Editorial
- Editor: Mark Langley
- Editor: Stephen Jess
- Producer: Lauren Hertzberg