HSBC - Soapbox Immigration
Summary: People step onto a soapbox to express their views on immigration.
"I think immigration makes this country stronger."
"You want some of them to go back to their home country to help their home country develop."
"It's incredible to walk through the streets and see people of all different colors."
"I'll leave it up to the government to decide how many people to let in."
"The stories my father told me. This was a country that promised everything to him."
"I consider myself a citizen of the world. I think it's the greatest thing."
Why does a bank care about what people value?
Understanding people's values helps us better meet their needs.
Filmed in New York City's Flatiron District.
- Executive CD: Walt Connelly
- CD: Josh Kilmer-Purcell
- Copywriter (CG text): Dinesh Kapoor
- Art Director: Michael Ashley
- EP: Caroline Coleman
- EP: Bill Finnegan
- Producer: Shane Smith
- Assistant Producer: Tadd Ryan
- Prod Company: Anonymous Content
- Director: Brett Morgen
- EP/Head of Commercials: Dave Morrison
- Head of Production: Sue Ellen Clair
- Producer: Julianne Maloney
- Production Supervisor: Carole Kiser
- Editorial: Whitehouse Editorial
- Editor: Mark Langley
- Editor: Stephen Jess
- Producer: Lauren Hertzberg